[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are glasses out of fashion now? are they way too nu-male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: glasses.jpg (55KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
55KB, 490x735px
So are glasses out of fashion now?
are they way too nu-male?
If not please tell me most efficient way to slightly damage my eyes..
>just get fake ones /fa/g
when people find out their fake people will laugh at me or judge.
>>
>>11977169
>when people find out their fake people will laugh at me or judge.
What an insecure fag you are. Must be pubescent if you care this much about what others think.
>>
what the hell are you on about OP

first you ask if they are out of fashion
then you if they are too nu_male
then you want to damage yer eyes??

just get contacts if it bothers you that much
>>
>>11977169

So... you're saying you're afraid of being judged for wearing fake glasses but you're willing to damage your eyes to need glasses but ONLY on the condition that glasses are "in fashion"?

What the fuck is wrong with you? The idea that having glasses at all in relation to needing them is somehow about fashion is ridiculous. Glasses, like everything, can be subject to trends; and like most accessories, you can opt not to wear them at all.

But somehow you have this absurd, backwards lack of logic going on here which is that you want to wear glasses only if it's fashionable to do so, but yet you're willing to damage your eyes (and thus need them permanently) just to get there? You want to be on trend at the expense of damage that would make you need them even if "wearing glasses" wasn't trendy?

Holy fucking shit dude - please have a near death experience or take a bunch of acid in the desert or something because you are clearly so insecurely out of touch with who you are. Literally no trend will matter if you're this insecure because you'll just end up looking like an uncomfortable idiot and it'll just inform your narcissistic inner monologue of how much of a /fa/ kid you are.
>>
>>11977214
>>11977303
>>11977345
They don't get it.
Staring at the sun for ~15 minutes each day will eventually give you bad eyesight
>>
>>11977169
A small amount of bleach will damage them just enough. I know this sounds like bait but it isn't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.