[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm clueless about fashion, which colorway should I pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: which.jpg (653KB, 1314x2030px) Image search: [Google]
which.jpg
653KB, 1314x2030px
I'm clueless about fashion, which colorway should I pick for this jacket ?
And what kind of pants ?
>>
>>11975543
>Replacing mommy with strangers on /fa/.

Do you want us to tell you what to eat too?

Go get a consciousness of your own, kiddo.
>>
>>11975548
He's come to a fashion board for fashion advice. You're cancer.
>>
>>11975548
I already picked which kind of boots so be proud of me mom.
>>
>>11975550
but it's my secret club! i just want to show how much of an ugly streetwear god i am while i shred on my board!
>>
File: 1478063756536.jpg (98KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1478063756536.jpg
98KB, 900x1349px
>>11975548
dont be such a faggot
>>11975550
hes somewhat got a point
theres a distinction between just straight getting other people to make your choices and asking for advice
>>11975543
read the sticky, research colour and silhouette theory a lil bit
dont get the boots but if you have to just the black one
the shades of brown/burgundy arent that great
the jacket isnt that great aswell
just get pants that wont cover the whole boot kind of like in pic related
>>
>>11975633
why not get the boots ?
>>
>>11975543
The boots are fine. Don't buy the coat.
>>
>>11975543
black pants and black boots is your best bang for buck
>>11975548
kys
>>
>>11975543
Don't listen to these fags OP. I like the jacket, it'll be good quality for sure. Either black or tan for the boots!
>>
>>11975543
I never know what to wear with brown shoes, so go with the black ones. They're probably the safest colour option for shoes other than white, and go with most things.
>>
>>11976552
>>11976542
thanks guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.