[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I want to buy a new pair of glasses like pic related, I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478135066973.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478135066973.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
So, I want to buy a new pair of glasses like pic related, I think I've found the exact pair (Ray Ban Rb3447v) and a similar one, which is 46mm and not 50mm, but much cheaper. (the first one's about 250~$ and the other one is 80~$, the name's Mystic M310, which seems to be a brand from my country)

I'm a third world poorfag so I'm really tempted to buy the 80$ pair, the thing is, I don't really know if I'll look good in them, and I cant really try them since I have to buy them online.

Is there a good way to know if those glasses will look on me? Which glasses should I choose?
>>
File: comp.jpg (42KB, 1099x376px) Image search: [Google]
comp.jpg
42KB, 1099x376px
here's a pic of both of them
>>
if you're gonna be wearing them 24/7 you shouldn't cheap out on em
>>
>>11974527
left is fugly
>>
>>11974520
Only reason glasses are that expensive is because of the monopoly on them. Go through zenni. They are like 20-30 bucks so the risk is minimal. I've had one pair be a bit shit but still wearable, and another pair that is actually pretty great.
>>
>>11974520
>Is there a good way to know if those glasses will look on me?
go to a glasses store and try on glasses
>>
>>11974551
>zenni

I would love to but I'm a third world fag that can't buy things from outside the country because of the masive taxes + there's a really long legal procedure.

>>11974558
There isn't a store. I'm buying them from my country's ebay, and I have to buy it to have the address to the store to then pick it up or have it sent to my place, so that isn't really an option, at least on the Ray Bans, since after searching for the username that posted the 80$ I've found the place.
So, the thing is, I cant really try the expensive ones.
>>
>>11974585
shame about the shipping. try aliexpress, they might mill the lenses for the frames you buy form them for free. I also know that most countries that can't buy from US warehouses can easily purchase chink shit from aliexpress.
>>
>>11974527
nah right looks way better. that high ridge (?) really makes a difference, instead of this awkward middle gap which makes the round shape more pronounced. they look like goggles.
>>
>>11974593
The problem is not the shipping, the problem is that if I want to buy something that isn't in my country, I have to have a special permit or go through a really annoying legal procedure. (which, after surfing a little on aliexpress I think I might do)
>>
>>11974551
links to the decent pair?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.