[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Fashion board" >No discussion about grailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>"Fashion board"
>No discussion about grailed 100 A/W

Even /r/streetwear had one, this place has gone to shit.
>>
>>11963610
the 100 was shit
like 5 good items overall
and it's publicity stunt of grailed anyway, which you fell for
>>
>>11963628
>like 5 good items overall

Daily reminder that fashion is subjective
>>
>>11963633
What are you talking about? Other guy is obviously the only one in the world who understands fashion.
>>
>>11963636
Damn right.
Anyway there is fuck all to talk about really is there?
It's like "Hey let's talk about the stock of END"
So they sold bunch of clothes, good for them.
>>
>>11963664
The clothes is the discussion, that's the purpouse of the board. Why do you have to act like such an insufferable cunt?
>>
>>11963679
Well to be honest if you are OP you aren't much better now are you?
What kind of a opening for discussion is to claim the board is total shit and actually say nothing about the subject other than tha we should talk about it cause other forums are talking about it as well.
>>
>>11963610
Look deeply into the bowels of the waywt and aesthetics threads.
Look at a few.
Do you really think these more than 10% of those guys would wear stuff from any 'top X ANYTHING' fashion collection unless it was mostly jeans, sneakers and athleisure/'street' ?

It's no secret, most of the posting denizens of /fa/ are absolutely not effay.
It is a mercy to us all as it is that more lurkers do not post.
>>
>>11963689
Not OP, but you have a point there.
>>
>>11963689
The drop took place about a day ago, so no point in discussing it anymore. I was just surprised there wasn't a thread about a drop with such rare and important pieces.
>>
>>11963610
I got pissed cz i overslept and missed it (Ausfag) but then saw the items and didn't feel too bad.

The grailed weekly drops a few weeks back were much better imo especially when they did the leather jacket drops (i mean $350 is a fucking steal).

Only neat things from the drop for me was probably thr UC crust denim which was sick, archival lang, and raf. Then again the later 2 don't fit my wardrobe so ehhh.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.