[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fa/ I need some help. I'm buying panties for someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ellie shopping list.png (474KB, 1273x1776px) Image search: [Google]
ellie shopping list.png
474KB, 1273x1776px
Alright /fa/ I need some help.

I'm buying panties for someone I know, and I need to know a place to get some cute ones.

Currently I've got my eyes on Victoria's Secret, they've got a great deal where you can get 7/$27 and they have some fairly nice designs on that offer.

I'm not looking for extremely sexy or sassy lingerie, more looking for cute/patterned stuff.

It also needs to ship to Australia.

This is gonna be a Christmas gift.

Pic related is current shopping list
>>
>>11951732
1st and 6th one aren't the right pictures for the specific design I selected, just in case you think they look plain or whatever.
>>
The only time I knew of a guy buying a girl underwear it was incredibly awkward, being given to her in a public place. She left it somewhere.
>>
>>11951740
The person I'm buying these for and I are... close...

When I asked her what she wanted she said either underwear, makeup or games lol...

Games too nerdy, makeup too complicated so I'm going for underwear.

This isn't like some random friend or whatever xD Thanks for the concern tho man.
>>
File: art2.jpg (110KB, 500x750px)
art2.jpg
110KB, 500x750px
bump...

some of you must buy lingerie surely xD
>>
>>11951750
>xD
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
If it's a Christmas gift go after something more luxurious, check La Perla. They have some very detailed and sofisticated designs.
>>
>>11951781
Fuck, sorry. Been spending too much time on facebook.

>>11951794
Thing is, at this point in our relationship, I'm not trying to impress her with super sexy lingerie, if you know what I mean. I'm trying to get something practical but cute, hence the shopping list containing 8 items rather than 1 expensive one.

That being said, I will look into La Perla. Cheers.
>>
bumb
>>
She's only going to goo her undies up, get plain ones
>>
fem checking in, if you're in aus and want something special head to either myers or honey birdette I have worked at both and I've had so many men buying cute shit for females. They both also stock *some* well priced shit that is really well designed. (and Myers has heaps of sales before christmas.) buying in person also lets you touch everything and get a feel for the quality and design.
>>
>>11951732
NEVER BUY VICTORIA'S SECRET LOOKS GOOD FEELS LIKE FUCKING SHIT and the fit is atrocious especially if you're looking at getting her larges the brand doesn't understand the concept of size or comfort. also if you want to get her something for the top get a bralette or something without underwires because even if you have her size memorized you will still quite probably get it wrong. Bras are really hard to size and there is no constancy between brands.
>>
>>11951816

nigga if you're that deep in your relationship you wouldnt be fretting about what signals what underwear says

You sound thirsty af
>>
>>11951732
>>11951816
an all cotton design is best, lacy is cute but can be uncomfortable. maybe cotton mostly but with a lace trim or something, for cute and comfy.
>>
>>11953698
Already got her the VS ones cause the deal was good, but I'll keep this in mind for next time. Thank you fem.

>>11953716
Well fuck anon, :C

>>11953717
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not fretting about anything? If anything the guy I was replying to was... I'm not asking for tips on what kind of underwear to buy, if that's the impression you're getting... I'm asking for reasonably priced SITES that ship to Australia.

Jesus fuck, learn to read.

>>11954051
Read above, but thanks, I've gone for 7 cotton and 1 cotton+lace, just fyi lol.
>>
>>11951732
>>11951750
You're a guy? And she asked you for underwear?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.