[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom came back from vacation in europe and brought me picrel pair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: model AY7783.jpg (143KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
model AY7783.jpg
143KB, 2000x2000px
Mom came back from vacation in europe and brought me picrel pair of pants. Don't even get me started on how much she paid for these things.

Anyhow, they are OK for prancing around at home. But even at home, i can't be seen with that HUGE ass obnoxious niggerish conspicuous logo.

How do i cover up the logo? The pants are cotton.
>>
the logo looks really fucking HUGE in person

the pants were a gift, mom paid 80 fucking euro for them (even if they are 49 at the official website)

so i cant get rid of them and they actually fit me kinda well, i just need to get rid of that ridiculous HUGE LOGO
>>
>>11951249
I hate logos, but that one isn't even that bad. Stay away from Supreme is something like that annoys you.

Anyway, you might be able to pull it off, but if you're not wearing them outside, who cares? I don't think your mother will judge you for wearing Adidas when she bought you the fucking things.
>>
>80€
is she fucking stupid?
>>
>>11951249
fuck mane i wish my mom would cop me dank adidas. you sound like a spoiled cunt. she may have overpaid but it's the thought that counts. also the trefoil logo is one of the best you asshole
>>
R E F U G W A V E
>>
>>11951249
Get a job and buy yourself another pair cucklord.
>>
i fucking hate the trefoil logo. it's so bland and screams basic bitch.
>>
>>11951465
this
>>
>>11951249
You look like a cunt
>>
>>11951657

it looks dope tho
>>
>>11951465
this. Also who cares which pants you're wearing at home you insecure faggot?
>>
Kill your mom
>>
>>11951249
More like a slav logo
>>
File: received_1058384564272778.jpg (69KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
received_1058384564272778.jpg
69KB, 700x1050px
Try squatting in them. Heard that's the shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.