[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates his life? > Tfw you will never live in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

Who else hates his life?

> Tfw you will never live in the dreamhouse you want, travel different countries for business, stay in the executive suite, rotate thousand dollar suits or wear designer casuals in your free time in the Hamptons.
>Never own a Countach, visit fashion week afterparties, fug models or wear a Vacheron Constantin Perpetual Calender Chronograph.

What do you do when you're a poorfag with delusions of grandeur?

I cant afford the lifestyle i adore and it hurts everyday.
>>
>>11944602
>What do you do when you're a poorfag with delusions of grandeur?

I drink and smoke myself to an early death.
>>
Get that money you have delusions about. What's stopping you. All you have to do is make it your goal in life, your driving force, get rich or die trying. Find a way to make money rob do whatever it takes. If you actually want it you'll find a way.
>>
>>11944632
Thats actually quite /fa/

.>>11944633
I tried this. I put all my 25k savings into stocks and 3 months later i have 5k left.

I contemplate death everyday senpai.

My need for this lifestyle consumes me.
>>
>>11944642
>tries get rich quick scheme
>fails
You need to do it through hard work and grit, friend. Take the life you want with your own hands not chance.
How did you lose 20k in 3 months anyway?
It took awhile but I made gains on AMD.
>>
>>11944670
I dont want to be nearing retirement age. I want the young, rich and /fa/ lifestyle.

I lost it on biotech pennystocks. It'll take me years to recover.

The ironic thing is that i couldve made 100k+ with other stocks on my watchlist.
>>
>>11944602
>i'm a money obsessed loser with no taste

get real you fag
>>
>>11944633
>le lyfe is your oyster meme :))
>>
What I dislike about my life is that nothing really motivates me, I don't want to posses/achieve anything, anyone know this feel?
>>
>>11944602
Push her. FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>11944737
Yeah it's called depression.
Kill yourself or get on mild antidepressants.
>>
>>11944602
Damn that's a good ass photo
>>
>>11944602
>tfw all I can think about is pushing her off the edge
It's too tempting, I feel like I'd do it
>>
Generally posting about how depressed and suicidal you are on the internet isn't a very good look.
>>
pay for 1 year on the lottery that way you don't have to think about it every weekend.

just accept cozy middle class lifestyle
>>
>>11945022
Don't you mean irl?
>>
File: 1421639632212.jpg (77KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421639632212.jpg
77KB, 960x640px
>>11944602
>tfw you will only get to vote for Trump one more time in your entire life
>>
>>11944687
If you're not born in a rich family, you'll probably never be rich as a youth. Earning a lot of money takes time when you start from scratch.

It's always better to be old and rich than old and poor though.
>>
I just wish i live in america that's all
>>
>>11945105
>tfw when russia will now be the new superpower because trump is a spineless money-maker and not a real leader. I hope you like irony, you're going to want to for saying the word "cuck" so many times.
>>
File: 1441717978991.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1441717978991.gif
1MB, 500x213px
>>11944602
>boo hoo why am I not rich for doing nothiing
Start meditating you stupid spoiled brat and maybe you will find some deeper meaning to life than boring hedonism. Being yuppie scum is literally dudebro-tier.
>>
>>11944602
If you live in a welfare state in EU, you can study for free. Study law or some shit. You'll have money
>>
It doesn't fucking matter what life you have right noe, ww3 will break out sooner or later and everything you have will be lost. Just live your life and enjoy it.
>>
>>11945548
But he doesn't enjoy it, that's the point...
>>
You don't have to be rich to enjoy fashion week or fugg models tho
You won't fuck the super famous ones tho just the mid tier ones
>>
>>11944633
Not OP but I appreciate the sentiment, its obviously not that easy. It's the fucking lack of character.
>>
>>11945512
Taxes up his ass is what he´ll have. A lawyers´ wage isn´t worth the years of rigorous studying, mentally exhausting work and long hours when your garbage man neighbor pulls in 70% of your pay - after taxes, of course.
>he fell for the "free" education/healthcare meme
The mere existence of ignoramuses in your caliber leads me to lose any and all faith in humanity I had left.
>>
>>11945500
Simmer down champ
>>
>abloo bloo bloo I wasn't born to the family of billionairs so it means my life sucks!!!1

Grow a pair you fucking child. Yes, world is unfair and yes, you will never get to experience things that are excusive to the elites. (unless you create a breakthrough like Zuckerberg och Musk). You can always find happiness in your life when you want to. Or try to change your situation. A lot of things can be possible when you put your mind to it. Sitting here, being a vain depressed cunt and whining that you can't buy designer clothes (seriously, this is the limit of your imagination?) accomplishes nothing. Get out there and make your life great again.
>>
>If you actually want it you'll find a way.
>>
>>11944602
Does anybody else ever wonder what if you just fuckin yanked her arm and pushed her over
>>
File: 1474903448270.jpg (122KB, 837x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474903448270.jpg
122KB, 837x563px
>>11944602
Honestly making money isn't that difficult, it just requires a) knowledge b) effort and c) a bit of luck.

Start a business. Im sure you have an interest, hobby or skill that you can use to make some profit. You probably wont make much, but you will learn the basics of running a business. The only real way to make big money in our economy is running a business or inheriting it.
>>
>>11945887
I want to experience things that are exclusive to the elites. I want to go through life with no friction. I dont want the average life.

You are too brainwashed to see that having a 9/5 and working your best years away so that you can end up with a cushioned lifestyle shortly before you die is a waste.

Rick kids truly have it best.

Their everyday is better than your best day.
>>
>>11945969
As I said. Nobody gives a fuck what you want. If you can't get it by nepotism, trust funds or hard work and dedication, then tough. You're just bitching for the sake of bitching here. It's pathetic.
>>
you can go to fashion week afterparties pretty easily 3bh i've been to several and i'm just a moderately /fa/ college student
>>
>>11945837
What the fuck are you talking about? Lawyers are among the highest paid prefessional groups.

There is no tuition. If you work a part time job, you're good.
>>
>>11945969
Rich people's bars get higher, so they experience the same kind of meh as average people. Dan Bilzerian says doesn't care about Ferraris anymore, he doesn't care about Gourmet food anymore.

Whatever you have, you will always desire more.
>>
>>11945969
You do realize you're better off than 99% of the world population, yet you still have your issues. Do you think making that number 99.9% will make you fulfilled and happy?
>>
>>11944602
get off your ass faggot and stop whining. get a job and go to school so you can make money and live a comfy lifestyle.
it's not going to be easy but it's possible. just depends on how much you want it and how much you're willing to give for it
>>
>>11945969
So tell your parents to work harder.
>boss makes 1 million a month
>doesn't even have time to eat or shit
>i make 300k a year
>doesn't have time to shit
Life's hard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>11946076
>>11946076
that .9% puts us all from working some middleclass job driving a toyota corolla with two weeks vacation and a mid-tier wife eating something great a couple times a year into living entire years abroad, eating out every day, having time and connections and money to creating a job that is just fun and didn't even exist and never worrying up your stuff wearing out or breaking, b/c you can always buy more.

that last part makes all the difference
>>
File: 1478013737790.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478013737790.png
137KB, 526x436px
who here /noaspirations/?
literally have no dreams or anything i want to do and have lost all interest in romance or what the fuck ever
>>
>>11946253
very much me
i've been alone for so many years that i'm now just permanently mad
>>
you're going to recast the hierarchies of what you value OP.

maybe make a list of all the things you like doing and all the stuff you'd do if you won the lottery, a bunch of stuff on the list might actually turn out to be technically free: read a lot, sleep in a lot, have a qt girl, paint pictures, listen to music, etc.

then focus on just doing these things.

>>11945969
also realize this pic right here is un-effay
he'd be more effay with a cigarette, drunk as hell, listening to some lowercase in his basement on the floor
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 574x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 574x720px
In reality, rich people are just as disenchanted with their lifestyles as you are. Even if they're nouveau riche, the excitement of their affluent lifestyles goes away because it becomes the new normal. The idealization of the "rich lifestyle" as something always fun and whimsical exists to buy your complacency and keep you working for them.

Also keep in mind that if you're living in a first world country you're already much better off than 5 billion other suckers scraping to get by. I'm not saying you don't have it bad because others have it worse, but it's important to maintain a healthy perspective.
>>
>>11945017
it really isnt tho
>>
It seems we are all on the quest to become well cultured, a pathetic stereotype bolstered by our own imaginations when confronted by those whom we perceive as having achieved our desired goal, though it is an impossible one, and those whom we look to have not attained it, but simply give the impression of transcendence.

Some other anon wrote this a while ago not me
>>
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/if-life-seems-hard-and-unhappy-read-this.60543/
>>
>>11944602
Not even that rich but I graduated Fashion Design without a single dollar in debt (had scholarship) and feels pretty good man. Meeting people and having financial freedom is all one might need for a comfy /fa/ lifestyle.
My life is literally juggling afterparties, photoshoots and model boobs. Occasionally getting fucked because an intern ruined a Zegna suit, but such is life.
>>
>>11945969
You do realize most of those "rich kids of instagram" pics are staged, right? They literally hire people to put up a scene and take 200 phone pics til one looks good enough.
>>
>>11946362
wrong
>>
>>11946467
Some other anon used a bunch of "fancy" words in order to make a simple sentence sound fancy. It ended up loosing it's impact imho.

>It seems we are all in a quest to become better, which is a pathetic stereotype created by our own imagination, unable to deal with other people who we think are "living the dream". But actually, the dream is impossible to achieve, and those we look up to have not gotten to it, they simply look like they have.
>>
>>11944602
This minus fucking models. I just want to have a qt gf.
>>
>>11944602
Join the military and go special ops. One tour you'll be eating rice with flies and shitting in a hole. Next tour you'll be living in some dictator's palace, showering in a spacious shower with 6 heads, and washing your hands in a gold sink.
> tax free money on deployment
> room and board
> additional money for languages
> parachute pay
> demolition pay
> "hardship" pay
> deployment pay

>>11944642
>I tried this. I put all my 25k savings into stocks and 3 months later i have 5k left.
Okay, you're daring. Now you just have to be smart.

The guys that make money trading stocks are fund managers that get paid whether you win or lose, watch Big Short. They also go to school for it, idiot. For financially illiterate normies the best bet is a stable income and investing in index funds.
>>
one of the better 'lifestyle' threads.
>>
>>11945969
So what.
Literally no one cares, and you're just wasting our fucking time whining about incredibly obvious shit. You just come across as a little bitch.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.