[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy gold tie clip >it arrives just in time for the event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (210KB, 453x806px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
210KB, 453x806px
>buy gold tie clip
>it arrives just in time for the event i'm attending on Thursday
>open the box
>THE FUCKING THING IS OVER 3 INCHES LONG

WHY
>>
>Gold tie clip

Going to the club dresses in a suit to pick up white bitches Ahmed?
>>
>>11941300
right
1) don't wear gold, ever
2) they're wide because you're supposed to wear them lower, like to button holes above your waist
3) it's designed to keep the tie in place, not as a fashion accessory
>>
>Putting your tie clip that high
Do you even know what a tie clip is for?
>>
>>11941305
1) You don't know shit
2) You CLEARLY don't know shit
3) It's literally a fashion accessory
>>
>>11941314
if you know so much about this then why'd you start a thread, fuccboi
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>11941305
>you're supposed to wear them lower, like to button holes above your waist
>>
>>11941318
To complain about this supposedly high end """luxury""" company being retarded, you complete faggot.
>>
>>11941325
Go complain to them you tasteless pleb.
>>
>>11941325
You're the one who bought a damn tie clip
>>
It's intended for normal sized ties, not the slim Topman bullshit you have.
>>
I own a single tie clip
For work
>>
>>11941300
maybe you should learn how to tie a tie first retard
>>
You're poor and shouldn't be wearing suits, also abstain from yellow gold please. White metals only.
>>
Nigga those things tend to say the measurements, which you should have read if you're gonna wear a fuckboy express tier slim tie.
>>
>>11941300
If only websites listed the dimensions of products you were purchasing... what a shame
>>
>>11941470
This

>>11941300
Are you retarded?
>>
God poor people trying to look all preppy and elegant are pathetic
>>
>>11941300
>he is wearing a slim tie
There's your problem: you're a faglord, faglord.
>>
>>11941730
There was no way to avoid this outcome, sempai.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.