[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only thing worse than fuccbois low balling you is the "paypal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

the only thing worse than fuccbois low balling you is the "paypal ready" shit...

yes genius, you literally have to be since there is no other way that guarantees protection for buyer and seller.
>>
>>11928599
and why are you posting this here?
>>
>>11928606
>fuck you that's why
>>
>>11928620
you used greentext wrong
>>
File: 1409686841643.jpg (14KB, 392x339px) Image search: [Google]
1409686841643.jpg
14KB, 392x339px
>see guy bumping his shitty leather jacket on grailed every 4 hours
>price reduction of $10 every 2 days for a week
>starts reducing price by $5 every two days after that
>by now price gets as low as $600
>GUIZE IT WAS 2K RETAIL THIS IS GR8 DEAL 70% OFF PLS BUY
>seller retracted
>see this stupid fucking jacket on ebay for $500
>doesn't sell
>$500 with best offer now included
>still don't sell
>countless relists
>one day offer him $100 for it
>seller counters will $500
>mfw

Why do fags think that anybody is willing to pay good money for used clothes?
>>
>>11928756
lol
you are a persistent poor faggot fuckboi

why even bother when you're the one that's too cheap? burger flipper
>>
>>11928852
Are you salty because nobody wants to buy your crummy jacket?
>>
>>11928857
are you salty because you can't afford crummy jackets that are 90% off?
>>
he doesn't mean
"i'm going to use paypal" because, as you say, that's a given

it means he's ready to buy right now if you accept his offer. as in, he won't just sit on the offer like so many do. he'll buy it.

if you don't like his offer, don't accept it. it's that simple.

idk why you're crying on 4chin about it. you really must have a boring life if this ruffles your feathers so much
>>
File: bUPKeGW.gif (1MB, 275x148px) Image search: [Google]
bUPKeGW.gif
1MB, 275x148px
>>11929375
well if you're forced to sell your clothes then...neither can u?
>>
>>11929386

You obviously don't grail enough.

OP has a point, buyers make a big deal out of "I can pay now!" coupled with a low ball offer. Would you like a cookie and a pat on the head?
>>
>>11929742
it's an age old negotiating technique, the online version of rocking up to a car sale wish a bag of money and using the fact you have cash in hand as a means to get it cheaper. yes, it's irritating when it happens to you but it definitely works.
>>
>>11929404
i loved this episode lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.