[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/, you all are my last hope. Put yourself in the position

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Love.jpg (89KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
89KB, 506x338px
/fa/, you all are my last hope. Put yourself in the position of a girl, if you aren't already.

After learning you love art and have visited two museum's, guy ask you if there's another museum you haven't seen, but want to. You say yes, so he buys tickets. He's working in a law firm and is meeting you after work. It's Friday, so he can be kinda casual, but not entirely. Which is best for him to be wearing:

>Black, slim-fit blazer, black v-neck, black skinny jeans, dress shoes
>Light-weight, neutral color sweater over a white dress shirt, with blue skinny jeans
>Light-weight, neutral color sweater over a white dress shirt, with tan chinos

Note: You're both going to a museum. She's into musical bands like Slipknot, he's more Post Hardcore stuff. Thanks!
>>
Neutral sweater over white shirt with black slim jeans and CPs
>>
>>11927549
>she's into slipknot
Get out while you still can, my man
>>
>>11927549
>She's into musical bands like Slipknot
Run you fool!
>>
>>11927605
>>11928136
You morons don't understand that you are supposed to be the female perspective? Holy shit, how bad is your autism.
>>
>>11927549
I think fit 3 is too preppy and I think fit 2 would be solid with the black skinny jeans from fit 1. Fit 2 as is is very J Crew.
>>
Second option sounds nice
>>
>>11928569
Slipknot means she's white trash bruh.

Why do I care at that point.
>>
>>11927605
>>11928136
>>11928679
this
>>11928569
fine if im a girl who likes slipknot ill just do the man a favor and not show up
>>
>>11928680
You have to make some sacrifices in the Midwest, my man
>>
>>11928696
Why are most girls our age so awful?

I blame social media. I see it especially in the kids younger than me. Nobody moves at concerts anymore. It's like all these kids are terrified of standing out and making mistakes because they get broadcasted and immortalized.

Even at a good bands show like mewithoutyou the crowds younger membera just stand with their arms crossed and shoulders slumped.
>>
>>11928703
Yeah not to sound like an old man, but I agree that nobody moves at shows anymore because the snap story is more important.
>>
>>11927549
>Post Hardcore
i threw up inside my mouth
just wear levis cons and a band tee
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.