[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have dyed hair? How do you take care of it? Shampoos,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: crismeme.jpg (40KB, 306x504px) Image search: [Google]
crismeme.jpg
40KB, 306x504px
Do any of you have dyed hair?
How do you take care of it?
Shampoos, conditioners, creams?
>inb4 dyed hair is for faggots
I want to dye it something for this winter.
>>
>>11924657
Protip: Don't pay any mind to the posturing play-fascists that will spring up.
>>
>>11924737
what do you mean???
>>
>>11924737
he means this

dont dye your hair
1. you'll look like a massive queer
2. people will laugh behind your back
3. >dying hair for winter
4. if you absolutely must dye your hair, anything other than blonde is gay, will attract negative looks and you'll regret it
>>
Fuck it do it op I wanna do it too but my job won't allow it. If anyone asks why tell them cause you wanted to and if anyone gives you a hard time look them straight in the eye and tell them you do what the fuck you want to do
>>
>>11924897
thx bb :*
>>
>>11924897
Don't do this unless you're 14
>>
>>11924928
im 45 actually
>>
>>11924819
I meant the complete opposite of that. I meant to not pay any attention to people like you.
>>
>>11925448
You're a special kind of retard aren't you...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.