/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to stop wearing hoodies and getting rid of the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitledlet.png (442KB, 774x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledlet.png
442KB, 774x800px
I am trying to stop wearing hoodies and getting rid of the whole world of warcraft player vibe.

This is what i settled on this summer.

Am i doing it right?
>>
not aesthetic enough, also if you wore that i'd think you were a gang member
>>
black and red plaid is 100% cancer today

If you wanna wear plaid go for black and gold (or any sort of off white )

ditch the t shirt for a white or black one as well
>>
pure autism
especially the red tee and the baggy ass walmart jeans
seriously pants that thick and stiff should never be that long, the stacking looks pure awful, reminds me of the the fan guy with the pointy ass shoes and massive tie
>>
That outfit was ok maybe 8 years ago. Now I'd only keep the shirt and I don't even like it. It still has the WoW player vibe.
>>
are you getting your inspos from gaythony fagtano
>>
>>11920911
>flannel in the summer

Are you a bong or something?
>>
>>11920911
too basic

lurk more faggot
>>
>>11922277
Sounds cool. Gonna keep an eye out.

>>11922294
Jeans are actually just regular ones.
Same color, but regular length and non-skinny.

>>11922413
It gets chilly at mornings and evenings.

>>11922415
>too basic
Thanks. Thats like the best compliment and totally what i was going for here.
>>
Depending on what you look like
If youre the skinny nerdy type try a white shirt instead and better fitting jeans.
If you're fat scruffy wow player type try blue flannels and pretty much any other shirt.
>>
People here insist on being edgy, it's the basis of fashion. It sounds to me that you're trying to fit in, rather than stand out.

This outfit is still very relevant, make sure your jeans fit you and get a black or white tee and you'll be fine. You wont be "effay", but you'll fit in and look good in a Western society.

>>11924067
>regular length and non-skinny

Straight, they're straight cut jeans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.