[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just sold Audi A5... Lookin to cop a chill /fa/ car - Something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8708.jpg (382KB, 1600x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8708.jpg
382KB, 1600x1240px
Just sold Audi A5...
Lookin to cop a chill /fa/ car -
Something that's not pretentious and I won't look like a compensating asshole while driving, yet has that sleek and subtle appeal. Considering SUVs at the moment cause I've never owned a bigger car, I'm 6'3 and 180 lbs btw just so you guys have an idea for fit. I know a lot of older cars fall into this category, but not looking to be so much into maintaining all the shit. Price range is up to 80k.
What do you guys recommend?
>>
wrong board
>>
File: IMG_8626.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8626.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>11918095
Nah I'm asking /fa/ for a reason. I was lurking that auto board and they're greasy people man
>>
pick something that matches your style. post a reference picture?
>>
>>11918092
DESU bros the new A4 while it is on the cheaper end is actually really nice
Audi has been doing a really good job with their sedans recently
If you're willing to i think the large 4 door coupes are some of the most effay cars
So like a7 or cls
But from my perspective unless you're trying to impres someone I think just going with the new a4 or c class and just trading in whenever warranty expires is the cheaper and most hassle free method
>>
>>11918139
>four door coupe
you need to leave
>>
>>11918156
What's wrong with it pal
Coupe is a classification of space behind the b pillar not the number of doors even though normally most 4 door cars are sedans rather than coupes
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (32KB, 1094x252px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
32KB, 1094x252px
>>11918171
>>
>>11918174
>what is a gran coupe
>>
>>11918092
get an alfa romeo

like literally any
>>
>Asking /fa/ about cars
Most of these faggots aren't even old enough to drive, and even if they are, pushing their foot into the clutch would snap their skeleton legs.

If you buy a car purely on how stylish it looks, you're a fucking retard. Period. Don't ask these idiots for advice in regards to motoring - You need to take maintenance, fuel consumption, and a whole pile of other shit into account, and these daft cunts dont know their assholes from their elbows when it comes to that shit.

You're a fucktard for even asking this question OP. Go buy yourself a Daewoo Matiz you fuckman.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.