[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview this week. Which tie? Or get a new tie? Pics came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: harf.jpg (960KB, 1184x1056px) Image search: [Google]
harf.jpg
960KB, 1184x1056px
Interview this week. Which tie? Or get a new tie?

Pics came out all shaky, left tie is a tiny geometric cube pattern with like blue/steel blue/khaki sides to the cube. middle tie is textured garnet color. right tie i don't think goes.

I'm also going to wear a cheap navy blue sport coat, $75 but looked great in the store, made me feel much more complete, just couldn't afford to buy it today.
>>
File: don't believe me just watch.jpg (517KB, 1056x592px) Image search: [Google]
don't believe me just watch.jpg
517KB, 1056x592px
>>11917831
better detail of ties. I think red one looks by far the best. The steel colored parts of the right tie are more blue than the picture shows in reality. HTC phones have crappy camera.
>>
>>11917838
>>11917831
come on /fa/ do you only help with jaden smith justin beiber looking clothes or something?
>>
>>11917831
Left tie
Dark colored ties look best with a light blue shirt. Looks fine as long as your pants and jacket fit well
>>
>>11917831
Of the three, I'd go with the left one as it's the least eye-catching. The red one does look good but I wouldn't wear it with a jacket and khakis, only a suit.
>>
red
>>
>>11917854
>>11917853
thanks for input. i was also thinking about just buying a broadly striped red and navy tie, seems to be a go-to for thin vertical blue striped shirts.

all my ties have this kind of...puffiness about them from being worn a few times and then kept in storage for years. do i just get the korean lady down the street to iron them? does that come out? the left tie is kinda seriously affected by that.
>>
>>11917863
also because the stripes on the shirt are thin aren't i supposed to avoid small patterns like the left tie?..
>>
>>11917831
don't wear a tie unless you're actually suited up lmao you'll look like an 8 year old at a wedding
>>
>>11917878
hmm. didn't really think of that, want to impress but not overdress.

sport coat with no tie? i really liked the way that looked in the store desu without tie
>>
>>11917881
yes
>>
What is the position? What industry? What level of experience? What type/size city? Who are you interviewing with? The correct answer might be no tie.
>>
>>11917932
point of sale system configurer (non management, but in charge of setting up things that lower-paid employees will then deploy onsite)
food services supply industry
5 years experience
charlotte nc
dunno
>>
Look, you want the job, right?

So, here's my advice that you can take to the bank:

FULL CCP

Also:

No ties unless it's with a suit.
>>
>>11917982
sorry i don't know the maymay's for this board
>>
>>11917991
Walk into that office wearing nothing but Carol Christian Poell.

You'll get hired on the spot.
>>
>>11917993
>google it
>a fucking suit with a guy wearing jaden smith slacks

holy shit i'm lolling whenever i think of this board all i cna think of are those low crotch jaden smith pants
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.