[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fa/, this is something I'm getting pissed about. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dickies pants..jpg (117KB, 975x1463px) Image search: [Google]
dickies pants..jpg
117KB, 975x1463px
Ok /fa/, this is something I'm getting pissed about.

So as you know, dickies look very nice rolled up
>call it /skatecore/ or whatever. (Pic related)

So I have tried the dickies classic 874 and dickies 873 slim fit (which is usually recommended).

I cannot goddamn roll any form of dickies up and have them look nice like pic related. I mean, maybe its me, but everytime I try they always look blocky and shitty. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET PIC RELATED?
>>
pic
>>
You might have a wider cut pant leg.
The angle of the photo you provided is flattering and staged to look good.
You might not be tall enough to wear dickies.
>>
>>11908809 Explain with a pic of yourself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrndUAUe9s
>>
>>11908813
>>11908818

sorry for the absolutely awful laptop camera, but i cuffed one side and left the other alone.
>>
File: WIN_20161028_21_17_38_Pro.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161028_21_17_38_Pro.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>11908835
>>11908813
>>11908818

i forgot the pic lol
>>
>>11908845
Pin roll it m8. In op pic they're using safety pins
>>
>>11908845
you're either too fat

or pants are too small
>>
>>11908845
how many times are you rolling it? the OP pic could have the pants cropped so they dont need to roll it as many times to get the cuff at the same height. more rolls = chunkier cuff
>>
>>11908809
OP, notice three things.

The length of the inseam is still long. This is a tall person. The shoes are low, and flat, accenting the distance between the cuff and the top of the the shoe, which is below the ankle. Also those are clearly dark, dark dickies.

And your socks>>11908845
Were never going to work with this. Get a slim fit pair that you can really grab you calves with and go from there, m80.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.