[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a pic of little Elliot Rogers. just thought i'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lileli.jpg (253KB, 557x750px) Image search: [Google]
lileli.jpg
253KB, 557x750px
this is a pic of little Elliot Rogers. just thought i'd post it here
>>
Boots ruin the fit but looks pretty good overall
>>
File: elliot wojak tree.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
elliot wojak tree.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>>11902476
>>
>>11902567
The boots look great.
10/10 toddler fit
>>
>>11902476

Are you fucking with me, or what?

That looks like the young Donald Trump, desu.
>>
My nigga
https://youtu.be/-aTLXLhhavQ
>>
Today, I was dining with my family at Olive Garden Restaurant near Salmon Pond Mall-Marlbourgh, MA . The waiter name Lourdes G (Latino) who wore the black frame glass was extremely rude to us and the service was worst. I started with the appetizer order and then with the two main entrees. There were three of us at the table, she brought the salad, breadsticks, and the appetizer. without getting the small plates. I was little surprise to see how she was expecting all three of us to eat the appetizer from one plate. So, then I kindly requested her to please bring us a two small plates. She brought the plates after waiting for some time, roughly about 15mins pass by and we haven't even started the appetizer. When she end up bringing the two entrees that I have ordered. All my dinner got cold and was not a pleased by the service. I always come to this restaurant because I really had a good service experience. Lastly, she came in and ask how was the food, even I was not happy at all I still told her thank you and the food was really good. After finishing our dinner, I then order the dessert since I have received a Birthday coupon by email. She brought that dessert to our table. After, finishing all our dinner food, I reviewed the bill and make a payment for our dinner. I notice that she charged a full price for the garden salad. I'm like why she charged us for the garden salad since (garden salad /soup/breadsticks)were given free for my two entrees meal which I ordered for my dinner. Lastly, I called her and told her she might have made a mistake. She then removed the price for a garden salad. She told us that she assumed that you all sharing the (garden salad /soup/breadsticks) between three people. As per the policy, I'm well aware that one entree per person is allowed for a free/unlimited breadsticks and with either soup/salad.
>>
>>11902567
>Boots ruin the fit

Not at all.
>>
rareeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>11906600
fuck you
>>
>>11902476
This picture is nice as fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.