[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couldn't find a /skin/care general so I'm just going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161025_085230.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_085230.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Couldn't find a /skin/care general so I'm just going to ask broadly.

I get redness and inflammation under the corner of my lips like pic related. I feel like they are ingrown hairs but I am not certain.

They stay around for weeks at a time so it's pretty consistent. I only started getting them from April and I never had issues with these areas prior.

I cleanse and put on suncream in the mornings. Then cleanse, exfoliate with a 2% BHA liquid and then moisturize at night before bed.

I use a Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer. Paula's Choice exfoliant. Nivea suncream.

Someone has told me that it could be bacterial due to the location.

Could anyone offer me advice on what it is or how to get rid of it?

It's usually the worst after I trim my facial hair.
>>
>I feel like they are ingrown hairs but I am not certain.

Poke it with a needle, and see what's in it.
>>
i get it too, pretty sure it's from drooling in your sleep
>>
herpes
>>
Long time no see, Casemods.
>>
What's a good body lotion. I've been using a scentless Acure. How is Billy Jealousy Sakebomb? Any good?
>>
>>11895617
casemods waddup ive missed you

try adding toned after you shave. also be sure to clean the blade and use a decent one. for now use some spot treatment like some benzoyl peroxide
>>
Is it possible for acne to transfer from one person to another from skin to skin contact?
asking bc I usually have pretty clear skin but after hooking up with this chick that has not so good skin for a while I've started to develop some acne. shes really cute tho and thinspo goals
/blog
>>
>>11896151
>>11896233
I'm definitely not Casey my brodie's
>>
>>11895617
Looks like folliculitis.
Your hair looks thin there, so you're probably developing more facial hair and your body is reacting weird to the DHT or something?
>>
>>11895665
>>I feel like they are ingrown hairs but I am not certain.
>Poke it with a needle, and see what's in it.
They don't have heads bro

>>11895786
>i get it too, pretty sure it's from drooling in your sleep
Haha wtf

>>11895940
>herpes
Herpes clusters look way different

>>11896226
>What's a good body lotion. I've been using a scentless Acure. How is Billy Jealousy Sakebomb? Any good?
There's a /skin/ Pastebin with recommendations throughout. Search the archive

>>11896233
>>>11895617 (OP) (You)
>casemods waddup ive missed you
>try adding toned after you shave. also be sure to clean the blade and use a decent one. for now use some spot treatment like some benzoyl peroxide
Yeah I'll try that. One of my jackets has a bleach looking stain and I think it's from peroxide though, would rather not fuck up more clothes but I'll figure something out

>>11896307
>Is it possible for acne to transfer from one person to another from skin to skin contact?
>asking bc I usually have pretty clear skin but after hooking up with this chick that has not so good skin for a while I've started to develop some acne. shes really cute tho and thinspo goals
>/blog
Yeah bro, you'll get the bacteria from her face onto yours. Just make sure you cleanse n tone, try to sneak to a bathroom post nut and wash yo face

>>11896463
>>>11895617 (OP) (You)
>Looks like folliculitis.
>Your hair looks thin there, so you're probably developing more facial hair and your body is reacting weird to the DHT or something?
It's always been sparce there. I'll look into folliculitis though Cheers mane
>>
>>11896457
oh yeah FUCK

i wanted to hear what happened to that mom he was hitting
>>
File: 1472208765385 - Copy.jpg (19KB, 269x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472208765385 - Copy.jpg
19KB, 269x258px
>mfw nearly every single product breaks me out of a different part of my forehead
>skin constantly has red patches from dryness and removed acne
>can't add anything to fix it.

Is there any surgery where I can permanently get rid of acne? Mine's not nearly as bad as others, but I get insecure about it and I'm sick of paying for new products.

I'm just tired of trying.
>>
>>11896720
>>mfw nearly every single product breaks me out of a different part of my forehead
>>skin constantly has red patches from dryness and removed acne
>>can't add anything to fix it.
>Is there any surgery where I can permanently get rid of acne? Mine's not nearly as bad as others, but I get insecure about it and I'm sick of paying for new products.
>I'm just tired of trying.
Maybe less is more my guy.

Consider going to a derm. Tell them your ordeal, what you've tried and the results of each. Walk them through your suffering
>>
>>11896743
I try to limit to one or two products at a time and they don't react badly with my skin for a few weeks, and then I'll get big red pimples above my eyebrows and some my forehead.

It's also hard telling whether I'm just purging from a good new product or just breaking out.

It's especially difficult because I'm trying to go fully organic with skin care, but it's obviously more difficult to do than using conventional products.

You're right though. A derm is the final solution to the plague international pimples.
>>
op could be allergies. maybe try chilling with your skincare regimen or try taking benadryl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.