[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want this hoodie or one that is 99% identical. No strings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1242352356.jpg (53KB, 436x610px) Image search: [Google]
1242352356.jpg
53KB, 436x610px
I really want this hoodie or one that is 99% identical.
No strings.
Funnel/cowl neck.
No pouch.
A bit longer than usual.
Sleves like that whatever the fuck it is.
No brands showings/simple.

Anyone have ID on this, how the fuck can no one know what is, I've searched the net and nobody has ID, is it custom made?
>>
>Funnel/cowl neck
It's foreskin like
>>
File: allah.jpg (10KB, 241x192px) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
10KB, 241x192px
You will never unsee it.
>>
>>11888688
It can be anus skin for all I care, I want it.
>>
>>11888692
I think you have the wrong thread buddy. I have no idea what you're on about.
>>
You don't want this.
>>
>>11888703
Fuck you. Give me ID.
>>
>>11888685
Look up Ninja Hoodies.
>>
>>11888736
Close but not really. Most of those are gimmicky BS.
>>
>>11888685
>>11888747
bump, good thread

also i want this
>>
>>11888782
OP here. Closest thing I've found to it is this if you're interested.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Men-long-sleeve-turtle-cowl-neck-BLACK-HOODIE-scarf-shirt-top-S-M-L-XL-2XL-/141104645047
Quality is probably shit but I think I'll buy one.
>>
>>11888785
hahaha christ man, look at the photos at the bottom, they're not even the same piece

I had a quick search too and found a few by Nike and New Balance, just by searching "Funnel Hoodie" - the cuffs don't look as cool and prob a different material but whatever look you'd wanna achieve with that you could probably pull off with these.

You could remove the drawstring and iron off the vinyl too.
>>
When i'm in public transport i always cross my legs or my arms. Because people sitting down are easily imagined as sitting on a toilet
>>
>>11888799
That looks good desu. Where can I find it.
>hahaha christ man, look at the photos at the bottom, they're not even the same piece
That's because they sell the other models too, not sure why they included the pictures in the same post though.
>>
people sitting down are easily imagined as sitting on a toilet
>>
>>11888826
I don't sit on the toilet like that my man.
>>
When you have your legs or arms crossed, it's much harder for someone's thoughts to wonder into the toilet territory
>>
>>11888685
Someone know someone that personally know Kendrick? Come on get a fucking hold of him if that's what it takes.
>>
Why would white people be interested in nigger music? It's nothing but black people problems and muh jesus. cringy really overrated crap
>>
>>11888856
I really appreciate you bumping my thread but the shit you're spewing makes me question your mental health. Also to answer your question: because they can relate to it or maybe they simply enjoy the beat/flow/lyricsm or just the general sound.
>>
>>11888859
your mom is fat
>>
>>11888862
Indeed she is.
BUMP. SOMEONE TELL US THE ID. CMON U FAGETS
>>
>>11888859
No "ignint" or "baka"?
cool
>>
>baka
smfh
>>
>>11888814
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/rally-funnel-neck-pullover-womens-hoodie/pid-10690493/pgid-10296686

>>11888856
Rap is to black people, imo, what Metal is to white people

>>11888685
this thread is GOAT senpai
>>
>>11888908
>http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/rally-funnel-neck-pullover-womens-hoodie/pid-10690493/pgid-10296686
That shit's for women my man. No homo.
>>
>>11888914
Better size-up ya fucking faggot because this is the closest i could find for men
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/therma-sphere-mens-training-hoodie/pid-10992870/pgid-11574350

desu the womans would have a more interesting cut with them skintight Tricky Ricky vibes
>>
>>11888940
The mens one looks disgusting. Why do you think no one can ID the one Kendrick is wearing though? Is it some ultra rare shit or what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>11888946
I dunno, maybe this is the sort of thread people can't be arsed with? I tried reverse image searching and all that came up were more people trying to ID the hoodie with no responses. Could be an unreleased collab?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.