[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought these $200+ Acne jeans. Worn them about 10 times and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1815.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Bought these $200+ Acne jeans. Worn them about 10 times and they're already tearing. My H&M jeans don't have a tear and I've worn them nearly every day for over a year. Is this the quality I'm paying for?
>>
>>11887817

You are just fat.
>>
>>11887823
This
>>
>>11887817
>acne
>quality
>>
>>11887817
H&M jeans, unlike most of their other items, are actually really really good quality for the price. I have two pairs I've owned for something like over two years and the only noticeable change is fading from black to dark grey
>>
>>11887817
fell for the meme
>>
>>11887817
you look disgusting
>>
>>11887817
you're a bad person. feel bad
>>
look at all that shit on your jeans. clearly you don't take good care of your clothes
>>
>>11887862
The best jeans I ever bought were from h&m, only pair of jeans I've ever had repeat compliments for. Cost me £8 in a sale, looked great and lasted 2 years before the suddenly fell apart. Love me some h&m.
>>
>>11887854
This. Acne is shit. If you must do the "high quality minimalist design basics" meme shop APC
>>
>>11887817
>sneakers
Whuddurdoooooose
>>
>>11887884
I bought a pair of H&M jeans and the belt loop tore off after a week
>>
>>11887817
>Acnes
>Huraches

kys pleb
>>
>>11887928
I've been buying them for ~4 years and that's never once come close to happening

Maybe tone your retard strength down a bit when you're ripping your belt off
>>
>>11887942
I pulled them on by the loops and one day it just tore off

urban outfitters jeans are better tbqh
>>
>>11887817
Price is not a reliable indicator of durability and durability is not the only aspect of quality.

I'm a fan of H&M jumpers because they're durable as fuck for work jumpers. They're mostly (if not all) synthetic so they feel as soft as a soft wool but hold up better in the wash than a soft wool jumper and don't pill half as quickly.

Are they as good quality and do they insulate as well as something like a cashmere jumper would? Fuck no. But they don't shrink and I don't have to worry about pilling every minute.

Stitching and stitch choices, pattern matching on patterned clothes, material itself, quality of construction and intricacy of construction pattern are all factors of quality, not just durability. So you are paying for quality, but if durability is your only concern then go for the cheaper one that holds up well. No shame in that.
>>
>>11887817
>he paid 200$ retail for acne jeans
>>
>>11887817
but you could get levis for a quater of that? if you want meme fashion jeans get APC
>>
>>11887823
Not fat. They even fit great. But they still tore.
>>
>>11887875
Glad you could tell from half the leg.
>>
>>11888027
I bought some Levis after I bought the Acne Jeans. I will be sticking to Levis and H&M from now on.
>>
>>11888073
>all that lint
>fat calves
>that stack
>huaraches

it wasn't too difficult
>>
>>11887823

this a million times
>>
>>11887906
APC is also garbo. Buying expensive basics is moronic anyway, spend your money on outerwear, not stuff you're going to ruin in one night out.
>>
>>11888068
>Not fat. They even fit great.
your fat fucking legs are literally bursting out of your jeans you retard
>>
>>11888128
Bad post
>APC jeans are low quality
biggest misconception on /fa/ - don't size down too much and they'll last forever
>you'll ruin jeans in one night
??
>>
File: CvIFdUGVUAExio3.jpg (109KB, 798x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CvIFdUGVUAExio3.jpg
109KB, 798x1199px
>>11887817
>ripped at the seams
>im not fat
>>
>>11887817
Post em on grailed. These distressed jeans go for 200% retail
>>
>been wearing tha same levis and h&m jeans for 2-3 years
feels good not being an autist
>>
>>11888807
go back to your containment board, k-shitter
>>
literally copped the same pair probably for 30 dollars on ebay lmao
>>
>>11887906
>APC
rises are low af. also tend to be tight on the thighs and loose on the calves. just bought a pair of acnes we'll see if they suck or not. im really not trying to get 501s and tailor them.
>>
>2016
>Not buying Outlier pants.
>>
Ahahahahahahaha
>>
The problem is that you bought jeans that didn't fit.
>>
>>11888027
Like Levis is any better. A fucking thai prostitute has better quality control than levis.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.