[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all use a DE razor, Right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Rasierhobel_Niedrigpreissegment.jpg (1MB, 1595x960px) Image search: [Google]
Rasierhobel_Niedrigpreissegment.jpg
1MB, 1595x960px
We all use a DE razor, Right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2leV1qeWivI
>>
>not shaving with a straight razor.
>>
Got a Muhle something with open thingy for like $40, but I after 1.5y of shaving with a DE I still cut myself the first shaves of a fresh blade. I also get shitty red skin on my neck which doesn't happen with some standard gilette fusion

After a take with the grain and one against the grain I am baby smooth tho. + its blades are cheap as fuck
>>
>>11887443
I've been using one the last couple of weeks but i only shave once a week because i'm a lazy pariah.

Everything is fine but i get some irritation when i shave the mustache area, what can i do to reduce that? I usually go once with the grain and once against.
>>
>not using disposable razors
>>
>>11887538
This.

I love the feeling when my complete face is bleeding.
>>
>>11887518
Soak the hair longer
>>
>>11887486
>not shaving with a queer razor
>>
I just use a $20 dollar electric razor from walmart with the shortest attachment and go full stubble mode 24/7. I have 3 of them I've acquired over the last 10 years and they all still work.
>>
>>11887680
>queer queer queer queer queer queer
>>
>>11887499
>I also get shitty red skin on my neck which doesn't happen with some standard gilette fusion
That's 'cause Gilette spent 750 mil developing that shit, you're paying for quality
>>
just grow a fucking beard already faggots
>>
>>11890117
wish i could m8, sry
>>
>>11887443
i dont understand the obsession with razors and stuff
whats actually the difference
if it doesnt cut your skin and removes visible hair whats really the difference
just curious
>>
>>11890128
Blade are like £5 for 20, Keep more money for clothes as you are giving less away to shaving merchants
>>
>>11887499
What's the rest of your routine? You're getting razor burn, probably too much pressure. Also, go WTG -> across the grain -> XTG and make sure you're actually shaving your personal grain correctly.

>>11887518
again, WTG -> XTG -> ATG and make sure you map your grain patterns correctly so you aren't accidentally going against

>>11887538
>>11887548
plebs

>>11890100
kek

>>11890128
A lot of it is about feel for me, I like the experience of shaving this way. But also, the weight of a metal razor with one exposed blade cuts much more efficiently and feels a lot better on my hair than a light plastic razor. Basically, when I moved to a DE it felt like my plastic razor was tugging my hair. There's a ton of other reasons though.
>>
>>11890117
>>beard maymay
>>almost 20fucking17
kek
>>
>>11890294
It already takes me ten minutes to prepare my shave, shave and do post-shaving cleanup. Doing an extra lather before going against the grain will take up even more of my scarce morning time. I also have not had a week yet in which I can grow my 'beard' out, because of social events so that I can properly check the grain of my beardhair.
>>
Fell for DSC for a couple of months back in 13.

I just buy a bunch of Dorco replacement blades for the handle I've got.
>>
>>11890192
>£5 for 20
What in the everliving fuck
Someone's stiffing you anon, a hundo pillar of Feather blacks costs less than £20 on Ebay
>>
>>11890117
removing neck beard keep me looking not homeless.
>>
>>11891969

yes, most people with a beard shave their neck.
>>
>>11890128
>if it doesnt cut your skin and removes visible hair whats really the difference

different razors give you a different quality of shave.
>>
>>11887443
i dont even use a razor period lmao
>>
What blades are recommended?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.