[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought fake yeezys and really regret it. I thought it was cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I bought fake yeezys and really regret it. I thought it was cool a few months ago when I got them and tricked all my friends into believing they were real. (They're extremely spot on fakes) Now I just feel fake myself. I regret ever buying or wearing fakes in the first time. Anyone else have similar feelings about fakes?

My plan right now is to say I sold them on grailed but really I'm just gonna throw them away.
>>
>>11886985
oh my god what a faggot, so you pretty much exclusively want yeezys because of the brand name, not the look
>>
you must have real problems if you're having this much of an identity crisis because you're wearing fake trainers that dont look that great in the first place
>>
>>11886997
When did I say I didn't like the look?
>>
>>11887012
why do you want to just throw them away then, fuck at least keep them
>>
File: 1476694931094.jpg (259KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476694931094.jpg
259KB, 750x1000px
>Telling people they're real
That's where you fucked up OP. There's nothing wrong with wearing fake sneakers if you accept and advertise the fact that they're fake.
>How you should have just said it
"yeah, they're fake, but can you blame me? I liked the shoes, but I'm not autistic enough to pay the resale inflation, nor am I autistic enough to line up for three days for shoes"

You are fake, and you should feel fake for it OP. You've brought this upon yourself.
>>
If they're "spot on" fakes, actually sell them in grailed you fucking idiot. Or burn them and let hypebeasts flip out.
>>
File: 1477048824669.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1477048824669.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>>11887026
This Anon also has the right idea, if you're too much of a pussy to resell them as fakes on craigslist or some shit, send them down in a ball of fiery glory to upset the hypebeasts. Post pics, I wanna see how "spot on" they look.

For best results, spray lighter fuel all over them first, or if you have it, paint thinner will seriously set those bad boys off.
>>
Famalam i did the same thing

>Fake YEEZY 350 boosts
>Spot on and only $200
>Wore them a fuck ton and some of my friends flipped their shit
>After the initial hype I just felt like a poor faggot and give them to good will
>Bought legit tubular dooms and feel way better about wearing them

From that point I started caring way more about what I wear began to just save my money for legit products
>>
>>11886985
Shut up Kanye I'm not spending $500 on your shit
>>
>>11887285
>$500
>yeezys
pick one
>>
You should feel embarrasment for wanting yeezys in the first place
>>
>>11886985
I'm a strange camp here:

I'm a huge fan of Kanye West dating back to the very first time I heard "All Falls Down" as a new single. Love his music, his attention to sonic detail, and even really fucked with Pablo in all its messy, slightly sloppy glory.

I like the shoes. They look p sweet.

But for me, they just don't scream Yeezy. I know that's retarded because they're literally HIS shoe, but just his entire ethos as an artist and everything... if I were to buy into him as a designer on the same level as he is a musician, I would want to imagine a more interesting pair of sneakers.

These just look like a pair of runners Adidas should have put out at a regular mall-core price...
Same with Ultra Boosts. I get that they're doing a killer job as a business, creating hype, etc. But I just don't understand this pretend 'high fashion' game.

Adidas shoes are mostly shit. So they finally release a couple good pairs that actually look half-decent, and they play it like you have to find a golden ticket to actually own a pair. It's just lame, man.

tl;dr I fuck with Yeeezy, I fuck with Yeezys... but even if you own a 'real' pair, there's nothing authentic about it. You're being played over a basic pair of sneakers. They're for your feet, senpai. It ain't supposed to be this complicated.
>>
>>11886985
I got a pair of stan smith look-a-likes and oh boy.

The soles were huge, kind of like platformers, even though they weren't supposed to be.
they crushed my toes and bruised my heels.
Design wise, I guess they could fool someone further away but up close the stiching was shit and the colors were fucked.

Regreted ever laying my eyes on them.
>>
>>11887352
wtf.... Stan's are so fucking cheap. Please actually leave this board and never come back.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 300x200px
>>11887352
>>11887358
People actually buy fake Stans
>>
>>11887352
why would you do that stan smiths are like 60 bucks lmfao
>>
>>11887352
You're so goddamn stupid. I hope you get hit by a bus
>>
>>11886985
I really don't get this thing with Kanye. He's a rapper, not a fashion designer. Everyone knows rappers have garish fashion taste. These are the sort of fuckers who think Versace is the business. So why is he hot shit? I don't get it.
>>
>>11887426
insecure white boys that need rap music and street wear to feel manly and confident. they're always riding Kanyes dick into the sunset.
>>
File: yeezy-season-2-recap-22-2.jpg (152KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy-season-2-recap-22-2.jpg
152KB, 940x660px
>>11887426
Why can't he be both? He's clearly good at what he does in both fields. Maybe to a lot of people his name are the only reason they buy his shit but none of it is really off-par with what other designers are doing.
>>
>>11887352
the alexander mcqueen shoes that look kind of similar to stans?

They have a platform style sole?
>>
>>11887051
>not stuffing them with homemade napalm
do you even want to see them burn mate?
>>
>>11886985
>My plan right now is to say I sold them on grailed but really I'm just gonna throw them away.
If you actually convinced your friends they're real you should just tell them the truth about them being fake so they feel retarded for believing you.
>>
>>11888088
>He's clearly good at what he does in both fields.

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
Adidas should literally just do a wide release of every color 350 at the end of this year. There would still be new limited shoes to maintain the hype and they'd make a bunch of cash. I got a pair of the moon rocks but couldn't justify keeping them over the $600 I got from resale
>>
the biggest L you took her was thinking yeezys look good fake or not
>>
I have 2 pairs of fake shoes. One pair is alright, but not good as they could be as I didn't do my research before buying and it was my first buy. The other pair are perfect and I have had no issues with them. No, they are not hypetrash shoes.
>>
>>11887316
Shut up Kanye
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.