[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will people find me more interesting if I put paint on my clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jeans.jpg (45KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
jeans.jpg
45KB, 426x640px
Will people find me more interesting if I put paint on my clothes and pretend to be an artist? Paint on paints, carry a sketchbook, some art books, etc
>>
>>11874250
>the cuff in his jeans
kek digga
>>
>>11874250
>Will people find me more interesting
Only until they ask you why you're covered in paint and all you can muster in response is "y-you too".
>>
>>11874377
No, I'm going to learn enough about painting so people think I'm an artist.
>>
Why don't you just become an artist? It really sounds like less work than pretending to be one
>>
>>11874438
You can only fake it for so long, then people will laugh at you for being the faggot that pretended to be a painter.
>>
>>11874472
It'll be easy. I'll nod and act like I know what people are talking about and then go home and google it. Since I'm older and still live at home I'll just make an excuse as to why they can't come to my studio and see my work because I'll say that I'm living a bohemianon livestyle and don't have a studio or permentant residence. Artists are stupid and easy to fool.
>>
>>11874250
Actual artist here, nobody will give a shit and they'll assume your poor and stupid.
>>
>>11874510
Better poseurs than you have tried. Good luck Senpai, you might fool a highschooler
>>
>>11874524
No they won't and besides it will be better than my life now
>>
What are some cool hip artists besides like Picasso and Van Goh and Dali?

Also want is the coolest type of painter? I'm thinking watercolor or maybe I'll just say that I'm a grafitti street art type and that all of my art has been covered up and that I'm on probation so I can't do it anymore or I'll go to jail.
>>
>>11874585
if you have any artistic talent, watercolor is p good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.