[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be effay if you're not thin and tall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Endomorph-Mesomorph-Eectomorph.jpg (27KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
Endomorph-Mesomorph-Eectomorph.jpg
27KB, 600x416px
Is it possible to be effay if you're not thin and tall? but more short and robust built. as a mesomorph or endomorph on pic related
>>
Mesomorph>the rest
>>
only ecto is /fa/ because of the superior head-to-body proportions. meso and endo are untermensch
>>
>>11863080
t. Hitler
>>11863072
why ? in an effay perspective clothing suits thin people better. but mesomorph is physically stronger
>>
>>11863080
small skulls are literally the #1 sign of an Untermensch
Teutons have fuck huge skulls.
At least get your nazi lingo right if you're gonna use it
>>
>>11863070
Nobody will agree that endo and meso are better on here because most people here are ectos.

The fact of the matter is that endo and mesos look better, most of the time, than ectos. However, it's terrible if they're fat.

Gay dudes and traps might like a guy who's tall, thin as a rail, and wears dress shoes that are so big that it makes them look like a clown, but the easiest way to get a girl's attention is to be well built and modestly dressed. Girls don't give a fuck about a niggas head size, but many aren't running after the people wearing women's skinny jeans, size 24 wing tips, and a sweater that shows off their ribcage. Now this all changes if you like gay dudes and traps.
>>
>>11863262
Being effay ≠ dressing for girls
>>
>>11863070
You can do it, but what you can wear is more restricted. Tall thin people look good in everything because they're like clothes hangers, but shorter and larger people can look good in certain things as well (as long as they're not fat lol).
>>
>>11863080
small heads are not fa
>>
>>11863262
>caring about cumdumpsters
holy shit get out
>>
>>11863262
>Girls

you're not gonna make it
>>
Ektomorf > everything else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dCtG7sqOuA
>>
>>11863290
it's about dressing like a headass
>>
>>11863070
If you still believe in these body types in 2016 you should focus on your schooling before fashion.
>>
>>11863985
did you just use the current year as an argument? And are you saying that people don't have different body types?
>>
jus't don't be fat, anorexic or too short
>>
>>11864005
What is too short?
>>
xenomorph master race reporting in

>custom rick bodysuit
>smoke 31 cigarettes a day
>drink milk often

can you dressers even compete?
>>
i would photoshop some photo of a real human over that retarded pic to show how fucking ridiculous the proportions are
>>
>>11863070
What about 6'5" Endomorph?
>>
File: hk;j.png (470KB, 546x307px) Image search: [Google]
hk;j.png
470KB, 546x307px
>>11864037
this
>>
>>11864226
im pretty built, with a bit of fat, and tall.
over 6 feet, and over 200 pounds.
people say i look all the time.
>>
>>11863957
lmao I care because I'm the one who's dumping the cum into them. You're probably just a kissless virgin.
>>
>>11864480
what is cum dumpsters? Do you mean homosexuals?
>>
its not possible to be /fa/ if you arent skinny, period

being short you can pull off if you have a fragile bone structure
>>
>>11865840
what if you're thin, but robust built. with big bone structure n shiet .
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.