[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the shoe quality like at aldo? I like how the shoes look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4869.jpg (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
11KB, 500x500px
What is the shoe quality like at aldo? I like how the shoes look and they arent too terribley expensive, could one just buy all their shoes their without much worry, for simplcity sake?

They dont need to be the best of the best, the shoes im used to are all much cheaper, and aldo prices are the highest I could ever see myself paying. In other words are aldo shoes good value?
>>
Between mediocre to meh
>>
>>11862766
Huge fan of aldo

Their shoes never let me down
Just please Don't walk around in deep snow with them, unless they're waterproof, getting them too wet is bad because for some reason it takes them a while to recover properly
>>
Aldo shoes are cheap trash made with plastic leather
>>
>>11862766
I got some great condition black Aldo dress shoes for $20 thrifted so I'm happy with the quality I got for how much I paid
>>
>>11862800
>>11862931

Could you who believe aldo is poor quality recommend a better quality brand, simmilar style for a simmiliar or cheaper price?
>>
>>11862766
i've had 2 pairs of boots and they both fell apart in about a year. you get what you pay for i guess.
>>
>>11863620
your perception of value is seriously warped my man.
>>
>>11863620
well first of all, what do you look for because aldo has a big range of prices
second if you want a better quality in a slightly higher prices search for Frank Wright you dumb cunt
>>
trash

better off thrifting
>>
>>11862766
I have one pair of suede leather offbrand-yeezy-looking things and the quality is nice. The leather feels nice and THICC, and they're comfortable. Didn't fall apart ever.
>>
>>11862800
>>11862931
Montrealfag here can confirm, it's really nothing special
>>
i got some aldo black leather mid sneakers because i needed some casual sneakers real quick and they were on sale down to $20. at that price they're good shoes. at full price you can do way better.

if you want good formal shoes for cheaper, thrift.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.