[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise no matter how good your clothes No matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (46KB, 531x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 531x277px
When did you realise no matter how good your clothes

No matter how many great items you find

No matter how many ways you try to wear them

You will never be /fa/ unless you are bone skinny. Diet starts tomorrow
>>
I realized this a few months back. I already eat quite well but I need to exercise and I can't start doing it. Walking or jogging would be enough, even. I've done it before with great results.
>>
i am skeletor level but I wanna be fit and strong while remaining skinny how to do it
>>
>>11859041
also unless you're attractive.

at least weight is something you can change with hard work

u can only change ur face with money

but you're really fucked if you're a manlet
>>
>>11859057
Fellow skelator here.
Short story is, you can't.
It's one or the other.
You can work out and build defined muscle, but you cant have #thatgirth
>>
>>11859059
i don't really want girth or size I wanna be fit like in my core or whatever

kinda like a swimmer or something
>>
I have such a good wardrobe
(imo). It's pretty much all unique looking thrifted shit. But my fits just don't look that good. I pull off some shit and I know I'm kinda /fa/ because I catch quite people around me copying my style but every once in a while I'll just see somebody with the best fits making clothes look so good and I get jealous. I'm not fat I'm 68kg at 5"10 but I wanna lose about 10kg so I can pull off some of the shit in my wardrobe
>>
File: Skeletor-spoo.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor-spoo.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
>his name sounds like skeleton so I will use it as a term for being skinny.
>>
>>11859058
Not really t b h. I always see ugly /fa/ people, but they're always very skinny. Good looking people usually dress in trendy shit
>>
>>11859041
i am bone skinny
>>
>he doesn't understand that ottermode is the most /fa/ body type

Tsk, tsk, Anon.
>>
>>11859041
Seeing this pic gave me chills, RIP Fergus
>>
>>11859063
I think you just answered your own question
>>
>>11859121
Yeah sad. Rip
>>
>>11859083
Good point, he's actually pretty buff. It really makes you think huh
>>
>>11859127
no no no do not swim it will make you fat. It lowers your body temperature and your body has to use a ton of energy to warm itself back up which makes you ravenously hungry.

This is why swimmers are fat and unpopular in highschool
>>
>>11859327
Nice broscience.
>>
>>11859041
w2c those types of shirts
>>
what is bone skinny for 6' male
>>
>>11859824
wow only have to lose 20 whole lbs that's so easy
>>
>>11859041
You're wrong. Unless you ate yourself to abnormal levels you can pull of all sorts of things. You just need to find your style and be confident in it. Of course you can't be big and dress like a skeleboi, but that doesn't mean you can't dress at all.
>>
>>11859059
Fucking sucks man. The max you can go without losing the look is probably ottermode.
>>
>>11859059
You can be shredded as hell and still look skeleton mode if you do long distance running. And you can have a skinny twink look if you do swimming or long distance running plus some upper body. Best look IMO is that jesus on the cross look where your in between skeleton and twink but with definition.
>>
>>11860975

Your picture isn't helping your case, but I don't think thin males under the age of 50 can look good.

Thin men look weak and soft, or sickly. Basically the only subset of the population that finds them attractive in a significant percentage is gay men.

Most women and straight men consider weakness unbecoming for men.

This changes when someone hits 50, and being skinny is perceived as being wirey, more active and healthy than older people who commonly get fat.
>>
File: tumblr_o7uhsnVG2R1qjmj2oo2_540.jpg (73KB, 506x770px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7uhsnVG2R1qjmj2oo2_540.jpg
73KB, 506x770px
>>11861004
I barely understand what your actual point is, but all body types can obviously look good, and if you're lookig for a woman who's actually worth anything you don't need any particular body to begin with.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.