[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys get your suits and clothes tailored? Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tay.jpg (93KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
93KB, 600x400px
How many of you guys get your suits and clothes tailored?

Where do you go to get it done?
>>
>>11844202
Bump
>>
I tailor my stuff my self if its simple stuff like jeans. Otherwise i take it to my local tailor down the street.
>>
>>11844247
How much do you usually pay to get your clothes tailored?
>>
>>11844202
Off-the-rack suits and blazers pretty much always have to be tailored. My local tailor can handle hemming, slimming, sleeve length, buttons, etc. If I need anything more serious done I go to an old Italian guy downtown.
>>
>>11844438
This pretty much.

Simple stuff can be done anywhere. If you really care about the item, it is expensive, or you don't want to risk fucking it up, I would recommend going to proper tailor.

I got a Rick leather jacket tailored at the waist by an Italian tailor that had good reviews in my city. Was pretty expensive, but they did it perfect.
>>
>>11844202
My sister tailors
>>
>>11844277
$14 to get something tapered if I'm too lazy. Most expensive was a leather jacket which I had taken in and that was $100.
>>
>>11845230
about the same money here in Sweden.
>>
>>11844202
I get my OCBDs tailored, same as with my jeans and jackets. Just my local tailors run by Assyrians here in Cuckholm.
>>
>>11844202
I live in Bangkok.
Tailors are everywhere, yes, but finding the right one for the right job can be trial and error.
I have a place that makes my travelling pants, another for trousers, and another for suits.
All are chinese/thai and certainly not those indian charlatans promising suits "done in 24hrs for $99USD!", "delivered to your hotel!!!".

I seriously don't get retard tourists who fall for that crap; there is just no excuse for it in this day and age where everything can be researched online before you even step into the country.

I'm heading to London in a few months where I hope to 'graduate' to some stuff made on Savile Row, but for the moment and my current needs, my Bangkok tailors are sufficient.
>>
>>11847402
what do you do for a living?
>>
>>11847402
I'm a consultant.
So I consult.
>>
>>11847426
whoops
>>11847414
>>
>>11844202
I normally don't get my shit tailored mainly because the closest Tailor is a bitch and I can do half of it myself. I still have to bring my new jacket to a tailor though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.