[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about exploiting dumbass hypebeasts online by reselling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (156KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
156KB, 1680x1050px
How do I go about exploiting dumbass hypebeasts online by reselling? I want to make that quick $$$
>>
>>11843996
get bots to buy hyped pieces during a drop and resale on ebay.

thats the easiest way.

most effective way is find a sneaker plug to get shit for retail early and resale but that requires more work
>>
>>11844036
>>11843996

Lmao all these kids think it's easy money but don't understand that if you don't have a $100+ bot you won't be getting much of anything.

Especially since Supreme has been crashing in past weeks.

Gucci Mane sold out in less than a minute.

Getting a sneaker plug with cost you $300+ per sneaker especially the more hyped ones.

I my sneaker plug will charge $1000s for yeezys if they even can get them

Even with brands like Anti social social club they sell out in under a minute, and they have random drops so some kid in class can't just stop what he's doing and cop.

Everyone is trying to get into this as a quick buck and it's not as quick as you think it is but whatever, it's funny watching kids buy supreme items that didn't even sell out trying to flip them for 100% profit only to sit on them for months and sell them for retail.

But hey you do you kid
>>
>>11844049
>Lmao all these kids think it's easy money
get over yourself faggot you act like this is work to be proud of when you're just panhandling fuccbois for a few coins

get a real job you fucking scrub.
>>
>>11844068
Its harder than you think so dont even try to do it. Just get a regular job.
>>
>>11844075
>Its harder than you think

not really.

the bot method seems to be easiest and fastest.

you have to spend money to make money.

if you buy a good ass bot you should make enough profit to cover the expense in no time.

now the only thing you have to do is monitor when the next drop will happen and have good enough taste to buy shit that will resell well.

not that fucking complicated.
>>
Have you done it before?
>>
where can i find a good bot?
>>
File: AdrianneHo_SupremeBoxLogo_21.jpg (287KB, 1000x1401px) Image search: [Google]
AdrianneHo_SupremeBoxLogo_21.jpg
287KB, 1000x1401px
>>11844071
I do have a real job? You act like a real adult can make and live off the profit and income that comes from buying and reselling items. You will rarely get anything over $500 in the first week depending on what it is.

But you act like I'm a multimillionaire becuase of this. You're probably some edgy kid in high school trying to look for a way to make money instead of getting a part time.

>>11844104
A good bot can cost $150 plus a fantastic bot will cost $500 plus. Trust

Most of the sites crash and break even with bots, a bot isn't a secure way to get your shoes it just betters your chances, and more and more people are getting bots these days too. Trust me, I've been doing this since the Royal Blues.

This shit seems simple on the outside but it's a lot more complex than that.

You're not going to get every and anything you want especially since almost everything is a raffle now and impossible to get bot without or luck.I'm talking something around $500 and even than unless you're only getting yeezys after what you spend on the shoes you're only making like $30 profit since they average at 700-800 in the first months and the shoes cost $200

Supreme isn't easy to get in person anymore either unless you know someone, since now you have to get on a list to get into the store and by the time I (a somewhat insider) hear about it; there's already a good line with 70+ names and this is before the public list goes out. I don't get into the store till like noon-1pmish. And at this point in time hyped colors and sizes can be gone depending on the item

Even with Sup online it's crashed/fucked up all of the recent drops.

You act like this shit sells for tons of money. You're make like $45-$150 profit of these items most of the time unless it's a really hyped piece, like a photo-tee, collab or bogo.

But like I said kid you think this is so easy. I can't wait to see your grailed account full of $65 supreme t-shirts nobody wanted to begin with.
>>
Go To Taobao.com And Buy Some Reps And Re Sell. Easy
>>
>>11844245
virgin
>>
>>11844303
This
>>
>>11844303
legit checks will catch you, unless you sell to complete retards
>>
>>11845271
>>11844336
trick is to own one real one and post pics of that and then just scam everyone
>>
>>11845289
thinking ahead. just make sure they gift you on pp
>>
>>11845296
>>11845289
>>11844303

Y'all have never dealt with buying and reselling. It's hard to get people to gift payments and most people won't gift to someone with zero rep and it's easy to get caught with stolen photos
>>
>>11843996
Rip off hypebeasts. Anyone who has that much money to spend on overpriced shit better git gud

I've flipped a bunch of 1:1 bogos I bought from various sellers on Ali/taobo.

I've made at least $5k from being a reputable preme seller on grailed lel
>>
>>11844049
Don't listen to this autistic poorfag. I managed to cop 2 Gucci Mane shirts manually without crashing. You just have to not be an autistic poorfag with shitty internet.
>>
>>11844049
what the hell are you talking about, last assc drop the hoodies stayed like 10minutes
>>
File: 1465758000154.jpg (14KB, 300x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465758000154.jpg
14KB, 300x461px
>>11845827
>preme
>>
The way you make money is by writing shitty clicker scripts and then selling them as "bots" for """$150+""" to dumb people on /fa/
>>
>>11845843
I know you're lying becuase you becuase Supreme only limits one per customer

>>11846598
Suicide Club hoodies were gone in like two minutes
>>
>>11844245
why don't you understand the concept of spending money to make money?

keep doing it for a lil while the stupid bot would have paid for itself already.

it's not as impossible as you're making it seem.

a retard could do it
>>
>>11846856
>gone in like two minutes
thats still plenty of time.
>>
>>11846856
You know you can buy from EU website before US release, you fucking pleb
>>
>>11844245
LOL what are you talking about. I can code you a sick bot to buy this shit that will work despite site crashes in less then 2 hours
>>
>>11846856
you can just use different cards and addresses m8
>>
>>11845827
Teach me
>>
>>11846783
lmao this is the one smart person in this thread
>>
>>11843996
Don't waste money on bot.

Only (try) to buy hyped items that you know you can make profit on

Get a job
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.