[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fa/, Next month my mother's Friend is having a "sweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hello /fa/,
Next month my mother's Friend is having a "sweet 16" party for her daughter at somefancy country club.
The attire will be very formal of course. I have never been to a "sweet 16" party before. Would This suit and a Fedora that goes well with the suit look good? I'm not talking about the typical meme neckbeard fedora, I'm talking about an actual genuine 1950s style fedora.
Thanks!
>>
>>11838668
Why would anybody over the age of 18 willfully attend a sweet 16 party
>>
>>11838668
Are you gonna fuck her? I remember the last 16th I went to, shit was wild. Remember to bring a condom
>>
>>11838671
My Mother is forcing me to, she gets upset when I spend my weekends in my apartment by myself. So She thought it would be best if I was around some people.
>>
>>11838681
I highly doubt it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161007-231930.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161007-231930.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
OP here
Maybe I could wear something like this, because it might be too hot for a 3 peice suit.
>>
>>11838668
No just fucking show up in whatever you want and if they tell you to leave then leave. Why on Earth would you want to be around a bunch of 16 year olds?
>>
>>11838693
>Not wanting to be around prime teenage pussy
Off yourself
>>
>>11838701
>not wanting to off yourself
newfag please go
>>
>>11838668
No, avoid hats at all costs, especially for anything approaching formal, they're not considered acceptable for men in such cases.

The suit's basically good but the one on the model is either cut too low in the waist of the trousers or they're slipping down due to lack of braces, the waistband should never be visible under the waistcoat when standing normally. Make sure to get and wear it with braces, if you do.
>>
>>11838668
Just go with a normal suit. People who consider wearing three piece "classy" suits with fedoras are almost guaranteed to look ridiculous in them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.