[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my life I wanted long hair, and now that I do, it turns into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: layne staley.jpg (41KB, 297x403px) Image search: [Google]
layne staley.jpg
41KB, 297x403px
All my life I wanted long hair, and now that I do, it turns into knots and tries to become dreadlocks if I don't comb my hair like twice a day.

Can anyone with long hair that isn't super straight lend their experience?
>>
>>11837758
If you have wavy or curly hair let it do it's thing man, just finger comb it every once in a while and part it wherever you like, and keep it clean or course
>>
>>11837771
O-ok

I feel like a short guy with curly hair insecurities lol. I'll do as you say, which is really what I'd been doing before I got long hair finally. Only combing it sometimes in the shower when it's easiest to do.

I was getting a little too into it probably, because of how hard it is to comb the top part of my head was a little tender.
>>
Don't comb it when it's wet. Don't blow dry.

Take your time and loosen the curls slowly with a wide toothed comb once your hair is fully dry and tangled.
>>
File: snotgirl heatenings.png (206KB, 387x568px) Image search: [Google]
snotgirl heatenings.png
206KB, 387x568px
>>11837798
>Take your time and loosen the curls slowly with a wide toothed comb once your hair is fully dry and tangled.
But if I wait then the curls instantly get tangled and try and knot, and it's a little painful to detangle.
>>
>>11837811

That's why you take your time and do it slowly and gradually. I usually don't comb my curly hair, but when I do, I take my time and do it slowly, which basically straightens the pattern a bit until I wash my hair again.
>>
>>11837817
>which basically straightens the pattern a bit until I wash my hair again.
What does this mean?
>>
>>11837820

It means my curly hair turns into wavy and not-so-curly. Then again, my hair pattern isn't full black afro type, not very tight.
>>
>>11837822
I have Jewfro heavy curls. Not sure how this affects anything.
>>
>>11837828
Same. It's better than having pic related.
>>
>>11837833
lel
>>
>>11837828

New to thread. Mine is the same way. Think Weird Al, Kenny G. I have to set it in the shower, if it gets messed up once it's fucked forever, ends up looking like Danny Sexbang

The manbun was a fucking gift from on-high to me. I hated it at first, and not all that /fa/, but it's a manageable hairstyle that I can set and forget and keep my wild fucking hair in line. I don't care if the trend is over. I'll wear it until my hairline makes me shave.
>>
>>11837841
>The manbun was a fucking gift from on-high to me. I hated it at first, and not all that /fa/, but it's a manageable hairstyle that I can set and forget and keep my wild fucking hair in line. I don't care if the trend is over. I'll wear it until my hairline makes me shave.
SAME

As soon as I fucking discovered hairbands my hair-life was saved. Doesn't matter how gross or knotted it is, you can just pull it back and it at least looks decent.

When my hair was shorter I tried the pomade fad but the shit was pretty annoying to deal with.
>>
>>11837851

I remember older (even slightly older, like 25-26 years old) dudes giving me so much fucking shit over the manbun thing, it's fucking INFAMOUS. One guy, long straight hair, said "it's like having long hair but cheating", and I wanted to pop him in the jaw and tell him to check his manageable-long-hair privilege.

Fuck you you don't know my struggle. The amount of effort to look IN THE LEAST BIT PRESENTABLE AT ALL without a hairtie is immense. So a hip, fashionable long-hair style that is by far the easiest way of dealing with this genie's curse of hair-genetics? Pry it from my cold dead hands.
>>
File: ss (2016-03-14 at 04.18.17).jpg (2KB, 72x28px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-14 at 04.18.17).jpg
2KB, 72x28px
>>11837862
> One guy, long straight hair, said "it's like having long hair but cheating"
mfw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.