[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeans with dress shirt and vest. Yes or no? I want to dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Jeans with dress shirt and vest.
Yes or no?
I want to dress up a bit, mostly to conceal my gun, but also not look ridiculous.
>>
>>11832972
i would make sure its not one of those silky dress vests or anything. get a wool one like pic related and you should be good
>>
>>11832972
How do you plan to conceal a gun in a fitted vest?
>>
never wear a that kind of vest without a suit jacket

ever

seriously never do that it looks ridiculous
>>
>>11833244
I don't, I'm planning on using the vest as an additional layer to hide the butt of that gun sticking out of my waistband
>>
>>11833915
>butt
Never heard of a pistol's grip being referred to as that.

Anyways, the vest is probably too high to conceal, and the tightness can affect your ability to draw. I'd get an unbuttoned button up to help conceal.
>>
>>11832972
Looks great in photos, but not so good in motion. The only time it looks right to me is at some kind of event like a work party or a concert
>>
>>11833251
This
>>
>>11833940
>doesn't know common names for parts of a gun
>knows the height and fit of your specific vest and exactly how that affects drawing a firearm without even knowing where on your hip you carry/how deep you carry/size or type of handgun

You might check out urban carry holsters op, they put the whole gun below the waistband so there isn't any printing when you bend forward or sit down.
>>
>>11834096
Do you use one? Not OP but I was looking at one cuz I wear slim clothes and really don't usually wear anything that drapes far below my waistline, so any amount of movement (and I'm not too placid) would reveal it.

How does it affect your ease of drawing? Can you draw one handed? Sitting down? If I got one I would wear it at work.
>>
The vest just looks try-hard dandycore. Try oversized sweater.
>>
>>11832972
Plz God no
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.