[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why the right looks so perfect but the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5690.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5690.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Can someone explain why the right looks so perfect but the left looks kinda shitty in comparison? Is it tailoring/cut? Body type? Proportion?
>>
>>11828804

pants arent as tailored well in the left pic, and also it seems like the guy in the left is a manlet
>>
>>11828804

if you're unattractive you won't look perfect in anything

if you're extremely unrealistically attractive like Ryan Gosling you'll look good in everything
>>
proportions
elongated body is the ideal
bulky manlets are dumb
>>
>>11828804
>Stocky, short frame
>Oversized collar
>Obviously cheap clothing
>Awful glasses
>nervous, embarrassed expression
>awful overcast weather
>>
>>11828804
Yo, I really need those dark green trousers Gosling is wearing. Can someone help me ID them?
>>
>>11828804
The Goose's pants are cut around the ankle a little better although the biggest differences are probably the lighting and face.
>>
>>11828840
/thread
>>
>>11828804
The Goose is leaner, has a longer neck and is attractive overall

other dude is an ugly balding manlet with a puffy chest wearing cheap alternatives

goes to show how looks are 90% of being /fa/
>>
If I'm short/stocky should I just go annorexic to improve my proportions?
>>
>>11828850
HELPPPPPP
>>
>>11829004
That movie came out in like 2008
>>
>>11828804

no
>>
>>11828989
Probably better to just focus on getting the best possible karma so wont be reincarnated with shit genes.
>>
>>11829017
No?
>>
>>11828804
Gos's tailoring is slimmer, which works because he's got a slim build. Long legs don't hurt either. The guy on the left is also wearing loafers, which are never going to look as put-together by comparison.

Honestly the worst thing about Daddy McDadface is the fused collar worn open, it looks cheap and tasteless.
>>
>>11828804
Right is Ryan Gosling in perfectly tailored clothes
Left is some balding ugly retard wearing off the rack clothes
>>
>>11828804
better tailoring
better materials
>>
>>11828804
Ryan's shirt is like relaxed over his body, the collar is perfect, The other guy's cheap shirt looks tense and the collar is 80's tier. Also either the guy has a retardedly short torso or he's wearing his belt too high
>>
>>11829282
>fused collar worn open, it looks cheap and tasteless

Good point
>>
>>11828804
/3DCG/
>>
File: thread.png (354KB, 486x473px) Image search: [Google]
thread.png
354KB, 486x473px
>>11828804
this is all the explanation you need
>>
>>11829571
Guy on the left looks like a little manlet. That accounts for 90% of the difference at least.
>>
a lot of it is definitely the lighting. and the dude's face.
other than that, gos is a bit slimmer and form fitting.
>>
>>11829571
I know there are other factors making the left pic bad but holyfuck, putting Ryan Gosling's face does make it so much better
>>
>>11828804
what could a guy like the one on the left do? would a higher rise pant suit him better and elongate his appearance, or is it more about copping a slimmer cut trouser (and getting slimmer overall)?
>>
>>11829828
He needs to get thinner first of all.
>>
>>11829571
Like it still looks worse but its really not as big of a difference
>>
>>11829828
Nothing really wrong with the fit overall, it's just that the shirt is cheap (non-iron/polyester and worn badly) pants are a full or relaxed fit (not really wrong but not currently in style either) and the department store-tier loafers look sloppy. It's more about details than the whole thing being "wrong."

Also the guy's not particularly fat, he's just not as skinny as a model/actor, like most people. Probably still dressed better than 75% of the population.
>>
>>11829980
Oh and looks better than any "streetwear" fit. Fite me.
>>
>>11828813
>Gozza
>extremely attractive

Can someone explain this meme to me? Why is he considered so attractive to women?

Admittedly I'm a guy but i can be honest about a handsome man and i dont get it. He seems nice and talented but very 7/10 to me.
>>
>>11828804
>pants aren't tailored
>skin is more pasty
>lighting isn't controlled so less contrast
>ryan gosling
>also that guys chin covers half his neck like seriously his head is fucking huge
>>
>>11828811
Guy on the right is a manlet too dumbass
>>
>>11829571
it would be more useful to photoshop the ugly guys face onto ryan gosling's body/fit

anyway the point of this thread is that you should all try to get the body of ryan gosling and just buy well fitting clothes, otherwise you'll never make it
>>
>>11828813
dude, Gosling is not unrealistically attractive, he's as average as it gets
>>
>>11828804
>Is it tailoring/cut? Body type? Proportion?
yes
the guy on the right has stylist to choose shit that looks good on him
the guy on the left just threw on discount shit from walmart that resembles what he saw the other guy wearing without taking in to account his body or other things at all
>>
>>11828804
The one on the right doesn't look that good but a celebrity is wearing the clothes and his picture gets posted all the time thus you think he looks kewl.

The one on the left looks a bit worse because he is short, fat, and his clothes aren't as tight.
>>
>>11828989
No that would take change your bones. You will just look like a hungry child

Get /fit/
>>
>>11828804
Right has shoulders
Left skinnyfat
>>
stylists will also match every piece of clothing he is wearing exactly with his hair colour and skin hue
>>
left has low waist
no shoulders
>>
>>11830464
>The one on the right doesn't look that good but a celebrity is wearing the clothes and his picture gets posted all the time thus you think he looks kewl.
nah
everything fits great and the colors work, simple as shit really
it's not the most amazing fit but it looks great
>>
File: 332p5rzh.jpg (71KB, 500x500px)
332p5rzh.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>
if you are 5'8 and short and stocky should you just kill yourself?
>>
>>11830651
of course
>>
>>11828804
he's a manlet.
look at his head compared to his body.
massive.
the ideal proportion is 1:8
>>
>>11830660
looks like today is my last then
>>
>>11829199
no.
>>
>>11830646
Google says Gosling is 6' . that menas hes probably like 5'11'' irl tops. Not a midget, but certainly not that tall.
Now, how tall do you think the other guy is? 5'7'' maybe?
>>
>>11830858
But that's his height without any shoes on. They probably add at least 1cm, probably pushing him up to 6'

It's hard to tell how tall the other guy is because Gosling's pic is taken perfectly front on, whereas the manlet's pic is taken from a slightly higher angle. Besides that, he is guaranteed to be 2 to 3, if not more, inches shorter than Gosling.
>>
>>11830683
good night sweet prince
>>
>>11830858
the other guy is more like 5'5, manlets are pathetic btw why do they even try?
>>
File: Image1.jpg (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
177KB, 500x500px
its 99% the angle of the photo
angles mean everything
>>
>>11828804
Guy on left has a gut and manboobs, pants are both too long and wide.
>>
Sloping shoulders and stubby neck, have a similar problem myself so I just avoid shirts
>>
>>11830290
do you not understand what average means? are you saying that 50% of men are more attractive than the goose? what the fuck
>>
>>11829990
>>11830290

goose is hot as fuck everybody knows this

definitely 9/10
>>
>>11828804
lighting
physical attractiveness
body shape
quality of clothing
>>
>>11830290
>Goz
>average
Either you never leave the house or /fa/ brainwashed you into having unrealistically high standards.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.