[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find casual t-shirt, button ups and jeans that actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3126.jpg (52KB, 522x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3126.jpg
52KB, 522x518px
How do I find casual t-shirt, button ups and jeans that actually fit. I'm tall and slim

Everything I have is ill fitting.

>Jeans are too baggy in back or too short on legs. jeans awkwardly sit on my shoes
>t shirt arm length is either too short or the shirt is too tight
>button ups are too baggy or look too small. Sleeves seem too small

So i resort to wearing ill fitting khakis and polos that have been washed too many times.

What do guys?
>>
>>11828584

It was a murder. Gun is in the wrong hand.
>>
>>11828584
Only evidence I can think of that it's a murder
>the pen was placed down as if he/she writes left handed but the gun is in the right hand
>hur dur why would she/he be smoking
>>
>>11828594
Look at the way he's laying down though, he was seated facing away from the desk

The gun's in the right hand
>>
>>11828603
There's no sign of struggle, the blood splatters line up and it's possible the person was ambidextrous
>>
>>11828614
I know, but I just assume the "answer" is that it was a murder because it looks like a suicide initially
>>
>>11828609

Well, it all depends on whether the victim was facing the desk or not. Since there is now way to tell which way they were facing before dying, we have to look at what we do know.

1) The victim is most likely left handed, considering the way the pen is laid and the cigarette in the left hand. Most people smoke using their dominant hand.

2) The pen and paper suggest that they died while working on something, maybe a letter. Maybe a suicide letter?

3) It is unlikely that, if the victim shot themselves with their right hand, as inferenced by the picture, they would end up in that position. The force from the gunshot would carry their body to the left, not the right, considering Newton's third law.

So, towards the desk is a murder, away from the desk is suicide. I'm leaning towards suicide, but this is more a thought exercise than anything. There probably isn't a definitive answer.
>>
>>11828584
>exit splash on right side
>pistol in right hand
murder, ez
>>
>>11828594
>>11828603
>>11828609
>>11828614
>>11828621
>>11828643
>>11828658
top kek poor op
>>
/fa/ - crime scene investigation
>>
>>11828677
/crime/ general when?
>>
>>11828584
suicide because he was facing away from the desk. Don't know what else
>>
it's a murder, if it was a suicide the gun would have fell
>>
>>11828677
Who /csi/ here? Post fit pls.
>>
>>11828670

Never post an image that is more interesting than your topic. It's like rule 1 of posting here.

Also, it's probably suicide. She was smoking with her left hand, which is the correct hand as the position of the ashtray indicates she was indeed left handed. Looks like she turned away from the desk and shot herself, probably to avoid spoiling the suicide note.

If she was shot unawares it would be more likely she would have been facing the desk.

The only thing that points to murder is that the lamp is unplugged, but it depends entirely on the lighting conditions of the room when the victim was found whether that was relevant or not.
>>
Although this thread is hilarious so far - honestly guy, just get to know your local tailors, get your exact measurements, maybe take a bunch of old stuff first so you can experiment and make sure you know what you want before taking new stuff in.

For shirts and tshirts there are some websites that make them to order (as in, according to your size) and I've seen some mentioned on /fa/ before, the prices aren't too high and it might actually be a great option, I personally haven't tried these services before but I will in the future.

Also I'll say it's murder and as far as signs of struggle which were suggested as missing I'd say the flip flop and and unplugged light could suggest as so imo
>>
Everyone in this thread is an idiot. It's obviously murder because her finger isn't on the trigger.
>>
>>11828728
what does this have to do with the murder? stay on topic newfag.

anyways, no one is talking about the unplugged lamp and general nature of the room. why is there only one shoe? this could indicate a struggle throughout the house, or it may not even be his/hers. also, the unplugged lamp could be a sign of someone hiding the body in the dark. Another thing; a stool would never fall like that if she was sitting under it. It would be closer to her.
>>
For real, this is murder. If she shot herself with her right hand, the blood splash would be on her left.
>>
>>11828737

Who says she was facing the window? Anyway, we can't even tell what gender this person is from this picture, let alone if they have even been shot.
>>
Why wouldn't she finish her cigarette first? The murderer also took one of her flip flops because it smells like feet.
>>
>>11828584

Why is the cigarette unlit and not burnt down to the butt?
>>
>>11828734
>not practicing posthumous trigger discipline
>>
To those saying it's suicide - you're all fucking retarded. There is only one flip-flop at the crime scene. Therefore, the murderer killed this person for the left flip-flop and stole it.
>>
>>11828584
It was murder, look at the pen, it was written by a lefty
>>
>>11828740
>writes note
>turns around to shoot self in head
>spins a further 180 degrees upon death
I don't think so.
>>
>>11828584
Maybe actually try on things in the store and be conscious of which companies making clothes that tend to fit you better and stick to buying clothes from those places. Also, if you wear ill fitting khakis, why don't you also wear ill fitting jeans?
>>
>>11828584
Also shop with someone (gf if you have one) and let them in the fitting room with you so they can tell you how the clothes look and help you find ones that fit better.
>>
>>11828719

WRONG. Ashtray on the left actually indicates that this person is RIGHT handed more than anything. The killer was a lefty and wrote the note and planted the cig in their left hand as that is how they would hold it when not multitasking.

But think about it. If you, a LEFT handed person, are writing a note with your LEFT hand, which hand will you be holding your cigarette? Which hand would you use to pull the trigger?
>>
>>11828764

Are you retarded? If you face away from the desk and shoot yourself in the right temple then you would fall to your left, which is what this person has done.
>>
And the paper turned indicates the killer was sloppy and planted the note wrong. The way it's turned is for a RIGHT handed person who is writing, it would be impossible for a left handed person to write with the paper that way.
>>
File: trxujt.webm (51KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
trxujt.webm
51KB, 166x200px
>>11828584
She's holding a cigarette, if she shot herself she would've dropped it and it would've been lying on the floor next to her, not between her fingers. That she's holding it despite shooting herself in the head and falling to the ground dead means that it was put there afterwards, by the killer.
The lamp isn't plugged in, with her vision problems (implied because of the glasses) she would probably need the extra light to write, but since it isn't in the outlet it implies that it's just a scene sloppily put together by the perpetrator who manufactured a suicide note, but who didn't need the extra light.

I think the left-handedness is a red herring, there's no way to know for sure which hand you'd hold what with despite knowing a dominant hand
>>
>>11828584
Assisted suicide. No one would want to live where they sit on a stool too high for their desk which is just a fucking shelf with the seat of the stool being too fucking small. The dude even took his glasses off before the other person killed him. The dude took off his glasses and unplugged the light so he wouldn't see it coming or look at this shithole of a room when he got his friend to put him out of his misery.

That suicide paper says "I killed myself because my furnishings are worse than prison and there is no way out with this useless fucking polisci degree, I can't even afford a chair, let alone a computer. Fuck you dad, fuck where did I put my other flip flop. Nevermind, just kill me already Steven"
>>
>>11828584
It was a murder, the killer took the photograph as a trophy
>>
>>11829092
isn't it a watercolor?
>>
>>11828913
also why the fuck would she pivot on the stool just to shoot herself
>>
The scene looks kinda suspect but I don't see how a murderer could ever force someone to sit on a stool and then shoot them at the exact right angle to spray blood on the wall like that, unless they were drugged or something. Pending the toxicology report, I'm saying suicide.
>>
>>11828584
The blood splatter pattern makes me say murder
>>
Murder.

First, he stool is knocked over, which makes me believe the person was sitting on the chair.

Second, the cigarette is in their left hand, which implies it's their dominant hand.

Third, the gun is in the right hand.

Taking all of that into consideration: the person would shoot him/herself with their left hand, which would mean the blood splatter would not have impacted the wall and would, in fact, be sprayed in the other direction-- the position of the body indicates them facing away from the window during the time of this event.

t. Matlock
>>
the blood running down her neck is a decent indicator they were facing the window when shot so the gun being in the right hand doesn't make sense obv murder
>>
The person would have dropped the gun as soon as they shot themself, they wouldnt have held on to it as the fell to the ground.

Muuuuurder
>>
>>11828931
kek
>>
Murder?

The blood spatter is moving towards gun hand, if she had show herself if the temple we would expect spatter on the flower pot, mirror etc. However, if she was shot in the left side of the head and then slumped to the left, (seating position)

Only high velocity rounds such as snipers woulf have have enough momentum to really carry a body, all of the novies where someone is shot off their feet are incorrect.

So my idea? Shot in the head on the left hand side, explaining why the spatter went to the right. Her body slumped right has she turned to face her attacker and was shot.
>>
Suicide because they posted their shit fit in the WAYWT thread
>>
>>11828594
its the unplugged lamp you fuckwit
>>
This thread is going places.
>>
> she
>>
okay but where the fuck is the bullet hole? Surely i'd be in the wall with the blood spatter

this is NOT why im here goddamit, why am I in this thread?
>>
>>11828584
it was a prank
>>
>>11828643
The victim is definitely RIGHT handed due to how the paper is angled on the table.
>>
>>11828609
Nope, she was facing the mirror, her cig is in her left hand and the ashtray is towards the left the table.
>>
>dressing like that before you kill youself
>not finishing your cig
>wearing only 1 slipper
it was murder bois
>>
>>11828584

I like Rock and Republic button downs. They have a slim taper that works good for me. Jeans would be levis 511 or 510s. Had to switch to 510s since i lost weight. (5'11" went from 165 to 155).

T shirts are a mixed bag for me. Never really happy with any of them, but I discovered I like wearing plain grey and black Hanes basic tees.

Don't know about the khakis and polos and only fags wear those...
>>
>>11828584
No one mentions why would she smole so many cigs with a closed window no way shr was smoking
>>
>>11831851
Also why would she only smoke part of.the cigarette before offing herself its jer last smoke what kind of person doesn't finish they're last cigarette
>>
>>11831853
Why didn't Kurt Cobain smoke his favorite cigarettes before he offed himself?
>>
>>11831929
Because Kurt didn't k.. wait a sec someone's knocking on my door..
>>
>>11828713
kek
>>
>>11828670
We're doing exactly what OP wants.
People posts images like this all the time to discuss the image, then bullshit a board-related topic so they don't get banned.
>How do I find casual t-shirt, button ups and jeans that actually fit. I'm tall and slim
That's the most generic question ever.
>>
File: 1469606541666.png (226KB, 656x694px) Image search: [Google]
1469606541666.png
226KB, 656x694px
>41 users
>still can't solve a crime scene
>>
>>11831929
Because he injected his favorite heroins instead.
>>
>>11828584
I'm going with murder. If you look at where the stool is it's directly under the desk indicating she wasn't sitting on it when she died, but the splatter on the wall is too low for her to have been standing when she was shot so she had to be sitting. Therefore the killer shot her as she sat at the desk and then staged the scene.
>>
>>11833106
could've been a body shot. no indication it is a head shot (could have been standing and drew her gun to shoot the killer but was ventilated instead)
none of the details rule out either murder or suicide. they both can work (could be sitting away from desk when suicide for example)
>>
>>11833116
It's clearly a headshot you can see the blood pool by her head
>>
>>11828584
suicide, for all the people saying he/she is left handed. Guess what, the picture is from a mirror, so he is actually right handed. Its a suicide.
>>
Well which one is it?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11373493
>>
>>11828643
>The force from the gunshot would carry their body to the left, not the right, considering Newton's third law.
You´ve been watching too many movies. The "force" exerted by a bullet doesn´t push a person in any direction, no matter the caliber.
>>
>>11831944
Kurt Cobain didnt commit suicide
>>
>>11828643

There is no definitive answer because this is a picture.

I've seen this plenty of times and many like it in training scenarios. The ENTIRE POINT of these single frame types of pictures, especially drawn ones, are to be thought provoking. They are specifically designed to be ambiguous, but to train the investigator to ask the right questions.

t. I'm a forensic investigator.

>inb4 nobody believes me
>>
>>11830177

Not true. The term death grip comes from the instantaneous contraction of voluntary and involuntary muscles that are trigger immediately upon "instantaneous" death. This is why in hostage scenarios the sniper NEVER takes the shot if the gun is still pointed at the hostage. It will, more times than not, discharge.

Shortly after the immediate muscle contractions, the body THEN goes flaccid until rigor sets in.

I've been to scenes with plenty of bodies that have still been clutching guns, pill bottles, and even telephones or other random objects.

Even found an old lady once with a frying pan still in her hand after she had a massive heart attack.
>>
File: m3mqC1c[1].jpg (80KB, 593x536px) Image search: [Google]
m3mqC1c[1].jpg
80KB, 593x536px
found a better version of the image

let me list some things of note

>lamp unplugged. why would a woman who supposedly needs glasses write a suicide letter without an additional aid?
>the letter. it was obviously written by a righthanded person. attempt to put down a pen; see how awkward it is to place it where the writing end is facing left? therefore, a lefthanded person would place the pen facing left, and they write with the paper leaning right. we know she's lefthanded because of the orientation of the books, and the placement of the cigarettes and the coke. when you hold a book, you hold it with your dominant hand and finger it with your nondominant.
>the way she fell is too perfect for a suicide. why is there a sandal in the floor? why is the chair under the table and lying down? the trajectory for a suicide wouldn't allow that. why would you kill yourself looking away from the window?
>the blood is running down the right side of her head, which might mean that was the exit wound.
>she couldn't have been standing to achieve that bloodstain on the wall, and she couldn't have been sitting down because the chair is under the table
>why is there a bullet on the table? is that an ejection?
>why would a smoker not finish her last cigarette?
>she has some binders on her table, this might mean she was successful or at least had something going that was worth living for.
>why would someone who's tired enough of life to kill herself keep care of some plants?
>you couldn't keep a cigarette in your hand as you die. your body convulses, which would have released the cigarette.
>the gun is in her right hand with the finger off the trigger, and it looks like a fairly small gun. this means that, if she were to shoot herself, her finger would still be on the trigger because the trigger guard would have kept it there through any convulsions.
>why would the lamp be unplugged? did she pull it while she fell? was it never plugged in?
>>
>>11834133
People who smoke tend to use their dominant hand to smoke with but the gun is in the non-dominant hand

The letter is only one Half of two pages long.
The glasses are placed down oddly precise
The body is facing a direction where it fell backwards and not to the side if someone shot themself sitting down.

Looks like this person was writting a letter havin a smoke, went to answer the door and somebody shot him then placed the gun in his dead hand.

Ezpz
>>
>>11828584
For casual t-shirts you can always buy them at those 10 shirts for $10 places or even at a superstore if you want.

For the pants just go to a clothing store and find clothes that are your measurements. Dont know your measurements? You could always go to a suit store or a tailor and have them do your measurements. For button-ups i go to thrift shops, where they have sometimes normally pricey stuff for cheap so thats always a good option (for me anyways). Just was the shit you buy before you wear them going out, or just period.
>>
>>11834232
you gave it no effort and you gave an incorrect answer in response
I won't even point out how you're wrong, but it's plainly obvious on the image
>>
>>11830271
I don't get it
>>
>>11834356
>you're wrong but im not telling

How am I wrong? Enlighten me as to how a gun shot to the right side of the head ends up with blood splattered on his right side if the exit point will be on his left
>>
>>11834587
>how did the blood get on the wall
>why was no blood dripping while she was being carried to the spot
>why did the blood wait until she was carefully laid down to start pooling
>>
>>11834133
>>she couldn't have been standing to achieve that bloodstain on the wall, and she couldn't have been sitting down because the chair is under the table

she could've been sitting on the floor and shoot herself in the mouth. we don't see the exit wound, and that'd explain the blood dripping from her mouth, the bullet ejected from the gun's left side and landing on the table, and the chain not being in use when the shooting happened.

>why would the lamp be unplugged? did she pull it while she fell? was it never plugged in?
it's not for granted that she offed herself immediately after writing the note. hell, for all we know the note could've taken a few days to compile and then lay there for the same time befopre she pulled the trigger.
>>
>>11834607
>and the chain not being in use when the shooting happened
and the chaiR, god dammit typos
>>
>>11828584
ONly 1 sandal on the ground obvious murder 0/10 too easy
>>
>>11833990
thats a pretty cool profession, anon. is it fun despite the gloomy setting? how's the pay?

t. i'm not sure what to do with lyfe
>>
>>11828609
>he
>>
It's the bullet shell.
If it were indeed a suicide, she should have been facing towards the artist as the bloodstain and the hand in which the gun is placed imply. However, there is a bullet shell on the desk that never could have gotten there. The shell should've been ejected towards the artist, and not towards the desk. If there is no second bullet shell, and this picture doesn't show one, this should definitly be a murder.
>>
>>11834390
He wasnt sitting at the desk writing, that was set up, he wouldve been using the desk lamp. Still tho, hes a left and the gun is in the wrong hand
>>
>>11834888
anon that's clearly a woman
>>
>>11828584
its a murder because it would be an unnatural movement to place all your stuff on the table, and then do a 180 to off yourself.

Someone else had to have been there at the very least, to make the person turn around like that.
>>
>/fa/ solving crimes
Someone screencap this pls
>>
why did he take the slipper... a trophy, perhaps?
>>
>87 Replies
>5 Posters
>>
>>11835317
you stupid manchild weebshitter get the fuck off my board
>>
suicide because it would be the boring option. and boredom causes suicide
this is the most internally coherent theory so foar
>>
>>11834952
That's absolutely terrible reasoning, what if there was a picture on the opposite wall they wanted to look at before they offed themselves? If they took the time to write a suicide note (which it might not even be) they obviously weren't being purely impulsive.
>>
>>11835350
im also voting suicide because that's the only rational reaction to existence as a whole
>>
Identity is a human construct and farce. We are all simply mass, therefore one, therefore the answer is both
>>
would a negro be smart enough to try and make it look like suicide?
>>
>>11834133
>when you hold a book, you hold it with your dominant hand and finger it with your nondominant
Is this generally the case? For me it's the opposite. Also, i tend to use my non-dominant hand for drinks
>>
>>11834594
Shpt in the head
Body collapses when you die genius
He fell over
>>
>>11836630
we have been over this that's a fucking woman
>>
This is what happens when the picture is more interesting than the topic
>>
Everything is on the left side yeeeh, but I hold a gun in either hand, but im not ambidextrous. The most damning reason is the blood splatter angle, doesn't really make sense from a suicide standpoint.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.