[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having a job that allows a full beard >Looking like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: beardboy.jpg (14KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
beardboy.jpg
14KB, 236x300px
>Having a job that allows a full beard
>Looking like you listen to Nathaniel Rateliff and the Nightsweats
>Looking like you're the kind of guy who will have one of those outdoor weddings where all the guys are in some hideous combination of brown dress pants, suspenders, neckties, and flat caps and the wedding registry is at Anthropologie and her engagement ring had a ruby or some shit on it because your wife saw the movie Blood Diamond and posted shit about conflict diamonds on Facebook for months
>Getting food and snot in your disgusting beard
>Looking like you constantly stroke your beard while reading Infinite Jest and pretending you understand it better than other people because you took an English course on postmodern literature
>Looking like you date the kind of girl who owns DVDs of Juno and 500 Days of Summer
>Looking like you went door to door telling people to vote for Bernie Sanders
>Looking like you spent your life savings on beard cream and beard oil
>Looking like you constantly find a way to bring your beard into everyday conversation
>Looking like you spend hours looking at pictures of old dead bearded dudes like Charles Evans Hughes
>Looking like you would give me all the statistics about a beer like it's a baseball player or some shit
>Looking like you've never had more than 4 figures in the bank at once
>>
File: opisgay.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
opisgay.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>11822573
Is this what you were after?
>>
>>11822788
I was looking for some beard discussion.
>>
>>11822792
What did you want to discuss? I can give facial hair advice, but it seemed like you just wanted to vent.
>>
>typing out that post

unthinkable levels of autism
>>
File: brett-keisel-beard-syle-img.jpg (964KB, 1269x1269px) Image search: [Google]
brett-keisel-beard-syle-img.jpg
964KB, 1269x1269px
>>11822801
I want a beard that's about this long, but angular at the bottom, almost like it's a flat top. Is this possible?
>>
>>11822822
Yes. Get a set of hair clippers (it'll only cost you like $15 and honestly you should have one anyway) and grow your beard out til you can trim it with the highest guard. Then do that for about a month to let it all catch up and even out. Then grow it out for a few months while trimming the bottom with scissors. Just don't overtrim or overshape it or you'll look like a faggot. Also beard oil is your friend.
>>
I think it looks good if you're innawoods or a longshoreman.
>>
>>11822573
why is this the only thread visible
>>
>>11822573
>and her engagement ring had a ruby or some shit
My mom has a ruby engagement ring because she didn't want a diamond like some basic bitch...

also
>2016
>purchasing the carbon jew
>>
>reading IJ

fucking pseud
>>
The word you're looking for is "nu-male."
>>
>>11824450
Maybe she know your dad couldn't afford a diamond.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.