[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1386974225322.png (55KB, 165x181px) Image search: [Google]
1386974225322.png
55KB, 165x181px
No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'll never be as bad as reddit.

This is r/mfa's top fits on september lmao challenge you to find 1 good fit in there

http://imgur.com/a/1CG9N
>>
I regret going there
>>
File: j022seL[1].jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
j022seL[1].jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>11822348
just look at it
>>
>>11822348
R/teenfa retard
>>
>>11822348
which? :^)
>>
File: FqDdZyU[1].jpg (991KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
FqDdZyU[1].jpg
991KB, 3120x4160px
-female puts basic mall clothes on one day
-qualifies for best fits of september

I hate reddit so fucking much.
>>
>>11822365
In the Reddit thread nobody really liked it not even the girl
>>
File: hobbit.jpg (67KB, 536x900px) Image search: [Google]
hobbit.jpg
67KB, 536x900px
which is more worser, r/mfa or caretags?
>>
>>11822348
This is r/teenmfa. I've seen horrible "best of" compilations from mfa too, but try to get it right next time, okay OP?
>>
Nigger is trying but can't into pants and has the basic green smiths.
>>
>>11822378
Are those hender scheme shoes? What the fuck
>>
File: hm.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
this would be ok if you cropped out his head
>>
File: UDTbT0V.jpg (868KB, 1813x1813px) Image search: [Google]
UDTbT0V.jpg
868KB, 1813x1813px
this is fine
>>
File: Wk8nkae.jpg (565KB, 1440x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Wk8nkae.jpg
565KB, 1440x1918px
and this is fine too.

lets learn objectivity
>>
Most of the shit they are wearing, is exactly the shit people post in WAYWT threads. Is thread a joke?
>>
>>11822505

Sunglasses are bad
>>11822504
Dont think so, I might just need to open up to possibilities but I dont think the varsity jacket fits his wavy long hair with wire-glasses intellectual aesthetic.
>>11822493
Yep, if he tamed his jewfro it'd be alright. Maybe a little better roll on the pants.
>>
>>11822504
This is a reallly good fit. But I do agree with the other guy in saying the varsity doesnt really fit his intellectual "style"
>>
This is r/teenfa not r/mfa, hence the girl.
>>
>>11822493
>>11822504
pants are too tight and le outdated dressed by internet rockstar wannabe meme
>>
>>11822504
Is that you kwebbelkop
>>
>>11822505
this looks good to me. Parka quality looks pretty shoddy but it's a good basic fit otherwise.
>>
>>11822356
>>11822493
How can you fuck up such simple outfits so badly
>>
These fits are damn near the same shit posted in the WAYWT threads hear some of them are even better. Reddit is dressed like shit but you faggots are even worse.
>>
>>11822348
>No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'll never be as bad as reddit.
theres like 15 cross posters from /fa/ in there
>>
>>11822348
what the fuck is with all these super wide sneakers? is that a trend?

it looks horifically goofy. unless you have fat feet i see no reason for such wide shoes
>>
>>11822378
caretags by far
the place is the most pozzed sjw faggot hole online
>>
>>11822641
Yeah kinda. It's supposed to make your legs look thinner in comparison or someshit.

Not that it's anything new you know. It's just what happens when you wear skinny jeans and low-top sneakers.
>>
mfa is dog shit. It's the same rehashed advice, they come across beaten to death trends and then beat them even further until it's a puree of fucking SLP skinny jeans and white sneakers.

It's a creativity void, every time someone posts something out of the ordinary some random person (possibly someone who's been there for a day and dubbed themselves an expert) comes by and says some shit like "hey, that might look better without the loud shirt, maybe an OCBD?" or "Don't know if I like the shoes, maybe try a more T I M E L E S S minimalist sneaker like stan smiths?" It's all regurgitated, no one reads the side bar or searches for old threads. WAYWT is all the same tired shit. Why an advice board even has a WAYWT is beyond me. The talks of timeless fashion and all the other memes about confidence and "style" on their are shit. It used to be that every mother fucker recommended CDB for every god damn situation, now it's Chelsea boots. For. Everything. Before all that it was AE strands.

At least on /fa/ new shit occasionally gets posted and there are some inspired inspo threads.

I guess I'm pretty salty.
>>
Everyone I see on TeenFA is either trying to dress as someone much older than they are, or trying too hard to dress in clothing from the 80s.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.