[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'6 I have good proportions and a nice toned body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5573.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
>tfw 5'6

I have good proportions and a nice toned body but ill always be short

Should i legitimately commit suicide?
>>
>>11820403
>mfw my fellow short people are perpetuating the manlet meme and turning it into reality thru meme magic
fuck off
>>
>>11820410
What?

U have no idea what if feels like to go to uni everyday and have the majority of women be the same or taller height
>>
>>11820410
And top it off my cock is only 3.8"
>>
File: 1474566603327.jpg (15KB, 288x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474566603327.jpg
15KB, 288x317px
>>11820443
Yeah, you should probably off yourself. You'd be doing a favor to everyone, lanklets and manlets alike.
>>
>>11820403
If you have good proportions like you say then you can get away with it. Just look for shorter girls and shorter group of people.
>>11820450
Now here's a problem...
>>
File: bella-the-weeknd-couple-moment.jpg (53KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
bella-the-weeknd-couple-moment.jpg
53KB, 480x718px
>>11820470
>Just look for shorter girls
no you need to get a tall gf so your children won't be manlets
>>
>>11820472
Yes. And research shows that partners with a large height difference between them (doesn't matter which is taller) tend to have more successful relationships.
>>
Take your insecurities to /fit/ or /r9k/ please and thank you
>>
>>11821407
You realize this is the most insecure board on the internet right?
>>
>>11821394
lmao fuck kinda research is that

link?
>>
>>11820403

Get leg lengthening, you could safely reach 5'9. You'd still be a manlet but it would be significantly better

t. 5'6
>>
>>11820403
No, Tom Cruise is 5'7 (a lot shorter than you for what he does) and nobody really gives a shit except stuff like Family Guy, and every joke that isn't insulting a celebrity is a fart joke. If you stay 16 on the inside then your life will be hell but once you grow up you'll realize that the only people that take that into account are judgmental to the point of self-exclusion (aka writers of family guy).
>>
>>11821416
This board is really bad, but /fit/ and /pol/ are the absolute worst.
>>
>>11821416
go to /adv/ man it's next level
>>
>considering suicide over something as trivial as height

you may only get 1 chance at living, dont let it be ruled by your insecurities, just rise above them, there are way more important things than height senpai
>>
fellow 5'6 person here. stop being so insecure ya pussy. i feel perfectly fine at my height, i'm actually taller than most people around me somehow, especially girls. tall men and women never really notice or if they do, they dont give a fuck. you think someone is looking at you, but they really aren't. stop being such an insecure cunt who needs acceptance from /fa/ all the time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.