[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a new job >have to wear a black polo with the bar's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: casios.jpg (96KB, 1125x439px) Image search: [Google]
casios.jpg
96KB, 1125x439px
>got a new job
>have to wear a black polo with the bar's logo on it
>want to kill myself

i asked if i can print my own company shirt but the answer was no.
the polo is ugly af and i need advice to be as effay as possible with this one or i will drink infinite at work.

it's black so i will wear black boots/shoes.
need advice with pants and how to wear the shirt (in the pants?).
also i need a cheap black watch for this and was thinking to crop a casio W-59-1VQES, AW-48H-1BVEF, MQ-24-1BLLGF or LA670WEL-1BEF (this one bc the silver fits with the belt).

have no image of the shirt for you, sorry.
but it looks basic and shitty as you can imagine.
>>
>asked i i can print my own company shirt

hahahahahaha oh my god they must think you are a fucking dork
>>
>>11819820
i said their shirt fits horrible and i want the logo on a shirt that fits me. don't see any problem with that.
>>
>>11819814
>i asked if i can print my own company shirt

you should have been fired right there robot
>>
The thing about being fashionable is working with what you've got. There's no way some looser who complains about bad clothing is more fashionable than someone who takes a "bad" piece of clothing and makes it work
>>
>>11819987
and i am asking for advice to make it work...
>>
>>11819814
it's a fucking job uniform, just wear it like one normally would

you don't have to be "effay" at work
>>
>>11819825
You are actually fucking retarded
>>
>>11819814
>i asked if i can print my own company shirt but the answer was no.

>>11819825
>i said their shirt fits horrible and i want the logo on a shirt that fits me. don't see any problem with that.

hahaha wow this is some proper autistic bullshit. Don't worry about your fit mate you won't keep that job judging by how much you made yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>11820220
you have no idea how i can talk with people there. but ok /thread
>>
>>11820277
Obviously not enough for them to let you print your own company shirt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.