[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a 300 page comic book that includes normie girls and hipster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1472358444514.jpg (25KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
1472358444514.jpg
25KB, 600x460px
Making a 300 page comic book that includes normie girls and hipster girls being the worst people possible.

Can I get some girl fashion inspo? The trendier the better.
>>
Let me get this straight: you want "trendy" girl inspo so that you can dress your OC villains in it?

What will your "good" guys/girls be wearing?

Also, did you get turned down by a ""hipster"" girl, or something?
>>
>>11818668
Without giving much away, the comic is about two girls in a shitty town who are shitty to each other, and eventually learn to not be shitty and learn to be grown ass women.

>Also, did you get turned down by a ""hipster"" girl, or something?
Uh, no. I just want these girls to look like real people, and most young women dress pretty trendy.

Why are you on the offense?
>>
unless you're a girl you'll come off as a misogynist
tread carefully
>>
>>11818691
>>11818668
Both of you are completely missing the point, and have no clue what I'm going for.

I'm not trying to attack women, just about two people who haven't matured, and happen to be women.

One of them is slothful and unambitious, the other is antagonistic to her friends and steals from other people.
>>
>>11818688
>Why are you on the offense?
It was the "being the worst people possible" part that made it seem like you were lashing out.

But your description makes it seems like you're putting more thought into their characters than stereotype.
>>
>>11818707
check your microaggressions bro
>>
File: 1473103878757.jpg (40KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1473103878757.jpg
40KB, 500x548px
>>11818716
It's cool. I guess in the age of weak men, there is a lot of people lashing out at women instead of manning up, so I can see why you'd make that mistake.
>>
>>11818639
you're making a 300 page comic and you haven't drawn a single page. you sound like a loser
>>
>>11818939
>drawing a single page before doing basic planning, character design and so on
not even OP but you're a fucking dumbass
>>
No joke try going to /r/ffa there isn't much female inspo going here very often. I don't go to ffa but I assume there's stuff to look at there
>>
File: 1475324702367.jpg (104KB, 592x889px) Image search: [Google]
1475324702367.jpg
104KB, 592x889px
>>11818639
I bet those girls lifes are much better than mine.
>>
why would you trash hipsterchicks, in my experience they are the sweetest to hang around, and I'm a white dude which would be the typical aim for the leftists according to the stereotype. But then again I grew up in upper-middleclass with nothing but /b/ros and wannabe dan bilzerians so maybe I have low standard for what could be labelled empathetic
>>
>>11818939
and autist of the day award goes to
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.