[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel the need to wash their clothes after basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Does anyone else feel the need to wash their clothes after basically every use?

Love the feel and smell of freshly washed clothes.

Shit is ruining my wardrobe tho.
>>
Wait what
Is this not a normal thing to do?
>>
>>11812874
many people wear pants and sweaters more than once before washing them
>>
t-shirts and stuff sure

jumpers, trousers, and stuff I usually wear for like a week before washing
>>
>>11812874

If you wash pants or outerwear after every use, you're a pleb.

That being said, if you don't wash t-shirts (most of the time), socks, or underwear after every use you're a worse kind of pleb.
>>
>>11812874
I only wash my clothes once a year.
>>
only wash clothes if they smell. thats it.
any kind of washing/drying will cause the deterioration of your clothing and shorten the lifespan of your expensive cops.
get shit dry cleaned as much as you can.
last week i took a pair of gosha sweatpants to the dry cleaner. the asian lady looked at me like i was crazy. she said "you want me to launder?" i was like NO, do NOT fucking launder these. DRY CLEAN bitch. she was like "no, we launder? why dry clean? these launder!" i had to explain to this old chink lady why these cannot be laundered, that they must be dry cleaned only. its like people just dont get it.
>>
>>11813338
why cant these get laundered tho?
I laundered mine all good
>>
>>11813338
>>
I try to wash my expensive jeans almost never but my levis ill throw in after like a week. Sweaters i get dry cleaned after a while of use, even if there acrylic. T shirts and most button downs ill throw in after like a week. Coats, jackets, and nice flannels i do before every winter.
>>
File: Monster_movie_crop.jpg (11KB, 298x234px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_movie_crop.jpg
11KB, 298x234px
I just wash the shirt armpits each time i come home. Otherwise, i don't do laundry in many months
>>
Also, if i feel i sweated, then i not just wash the t-shirt armpits in the sink - i dump it in the kitty litter bucket, fill with boiling water and detergent. soak for a few hours and it's done. smells great, no more yucky. i do the bucket wash every 3-4th wear. but after each wear i just wash the armpits with soap in the sink
>>
>>11813338
fuccbois need to start hand-washing their clothes cuz you shouldn't trust your dry cleaner
>>
I dry clean all my trousers/jackets annually at end of summer, wash T-shirts/sweaters in a mesh bag on cold/gentle (sometimes give sheer tees 2-3 wears before washing) and air dry. Undies/socks are washed and dried as usual.

>>11814543
Is it really worth hand-washing? Nearly all sweaters/Rick tees say hand-wash only, and while I do it occasionally I haven't had any bad results with the mesh bag.
>>
>>11812859

If it's cool I might wear jeans twice to work, if I didn't have anything dirty touch them, if I didn't take a shit and if I didn't go into the kitchen when people where eating smelly food.

Otherwise, pretty much everything apart from jackets gets washed after one use.

I don't generally wash my jackets unless I take them to a nightclub or show (which never happens anymore) or to a restaurant (can't wear it afterwards unless I wash it, even airing it out for a few days I still feel dirty wearing it).

Oh, and I might wear a hoodie a couple of times if I take it off when I reach my destination and it's cold outside. Otherwise if I feel I'm getting even a bit sweaty or I end up having it in contact with my skin for too long, into the washing machine it goes.

Generally this means I have to do laundry once or twice a week, which I'm very much okay with since it takes like 10 minutes total putting clothes up to dry and then folding them when they're dry.

>>11813338

If you are afraid to clean your clothes because it will ruin them, then you can afford the clothes you're buying.

Fucking dirty pieces of shit.
>>
>>11814563
I think it's the gentlest way to wash clothes and if you're talking about a $200 t-shirt then just start doing it
>>
i avoid washing my clothes to the maximum

i only wash when its smelling bad or very dirt
>>
>>11812874
I wash undershirts and underwear (basically, anything directly touching the skin in the groin or torso area) after each wear.

Everything else (including jeans, sweaters, etc.) can be washed on a as-needed basis. Washing clothes too much wears them out.

This is the only way to do this.
>>
you nerds are so funny

i'll wear the same pair of underpants for 4 days. wear once, wear them backwards. then flip them inside out, then inside out and backwards

anyone else wastes water and is probably voting for trump t b h
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.