[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a handsome guy but I'm short, is there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1067.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
I'm a handsome guy but I'm short, is there any reason to live ,what do
>>
>>11807075
How short

>inb4 5'9 - 5'10
>>
>>11807075

invest in leg lengthening. you can get a safe procedure in Russia for about 15,000 USD
>>
>easier gains
>on average a bigger penis
>easier to find sizes that fit

it isnt all bad OP
>>
if you're considering ending yourself because you are short, then you should rather consider ending yourself because you're retarded.
>>
>>11807097
>bigger penis

haha, yeah, no.
the two main factors for penile growth (a kind of HGH, as well as testosterone) are also the two main factors for height, beyond genetic disposition. so it's rather a positive correlation between height and penis size.
>>
>>11807080
not OP but I'm 5'9 and it's exactly the same as being 5'6

Girls look at me with disgust, guys purposely try to get in my way when I'm walking

If you're shorter than average, you're nothing more than comic relief.
>>
>>11807092
>Safe
>Russia
>>
>>11807153

you're not exactly in harm's way sitting in a hospital bed in Volgograd
>>
>>11807110
It's not really bigger penis, but what most people underestimate is that being tall doesn't mean that you won't have average penis. Short guys look at 187 cm guy and think that he has a huge shlong while they probably have the same size
>>
>>11807143
At least you aren't 5'4
>>
>>11807156
>they probably have the same size

no. There's a positive correlation between height and penis size. It's unlikely for two males to have about the same penis size at different heights.

taller, broader shoulders, bigger hands, bigger feet, bigger penis. that's how it works for the overwhelming majority of males.
>>
>>11807097
>easier gains
no it depends on your body type not on your height

>on average a bigger penis
where the fuck have you seen that shit

>easier to find sizes that fit
that's very obviously bullshit, I won't even waste my time arguing on that

Please shut up if you're gonna try to spread so much bullshit
>>
>>11807092
>leg lengthening

>"safe"
>investment

If you think leg lengthening is a worthy investment, WEW
>>
>>11807211

if 3 in. of height isn't worth 15,000 dollars to you then you must be a lanklord
>>
File: 1474869687300.png (943KB, 634x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474869687300.png
943KB, 634x623px
>>11807238
>3 inches
kek

>lifelong leg problems
kek

Yeah, go ahead and give thousands for doctors for to repeatedly break your legs. 10/10

If you're close to 6 ft, it's not worth it. If you're a turbo manlet, you'll still be a manlet after the surgery

Now go ahead and tell my why they are worth 15k again?
>>
>>11807183
>tfw 5'5' with a 7.5er
>>
>>11807143
if you're not meming you sound like a fucking faggot who deserves it

t. 5'9
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.