[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do y'all think of MKI? Anyone cop from them, how's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: SxNJBk1-.jpg (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SxNJBk1-.jpg
7KB, 512x512px
What do y'all think of MKI? Anyone cop from them, how's the quality?

They have some cool pieces and seems affordable compared to other brands.
>>
File: tumblr_nyc131H28X1ru5nloo1_1280.jpg (83KB, 1080x1275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyc131H28X1ru5nloo1_1280.jpg
83KB, 1080x1275px
>>11806841
I copped a shetland sweater and returned it. There's a reason the main images of models wearing them involve them crossing their arms - they're baggy and look like fucking shit.

I returned mine immediately. Can't speak for their other items but steer clear of the shetlands unless you want to look fat and homosexual
>>
>>11806891
That's not appealing to me so would def not cop.
>>
File: box-cut-tee-new-blk-(1).jpg (106KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
box-cut-tee-new-blk-(1).jpg
106KB, 1000x1500px
>>11806841
This while it was on sale. Haven't worn it out yet because I don't know what to pair it with (will probs ask in a thread) plus I'm not so confident.

Good size and feels comfy though. First ever purchase from them, be wary you can't return sale shit.
>>
>>11806841
i personally bought 4 of their t-shirts,the shetland sweater and 2 hooded sweaters,indeed as the previous guy said,the shetland is buggy af.Their t-shirts and sweaters are 8/10 qualitywise.
>>
>>11806841
Cheap shit with a hypebeast label
>>
Live in Leeds, the shop is really cool
>>
File: 1459696223975.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1459696223975.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>11807168
>im not the only one here from leeds
>>
File: Uretard.jpg (22KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
Uretard.jpg
22KB, 367x332px
>>11806999
>cheap
>hypebeast
actually kill yourself if this is what you think. you clearly have never felt any of their products, or you would know they are 8/10 quality. I own 2 shorts and 2 sweatshirts which I love, wear out all the time, and people compliment me on it because finally it is something different and NOT hype.
>>
>>11806927
>>11806841
I want to cop some of their shit but fuck paying 20+ dollars for shipping.
>>
their outerwear is shit quality OP
>>
>>11808230
>thats a nice plain sweatshirt you're wearing anon
kek, but still when did you buy them?I bought a t shirt like a year ago and the cut is retarded and the quality is really shit
>>
>>11808230
lol you're mad. I live literally a few doors down from END menswear's store and they have lots of this stuff.
it feels thicker than H&M and Zara so if that's what impresses you then sure have fun with it, but it's not quality stuff. It is definitely a hypebeast brand though, EVERYTHING that END stocks in their store are hypebeast brands

the huge branding is tacky af btw
>>
>>11808230
t. never handled something of quality in his life
>>
Bought this on sale from END. I think it's alright. Just really light and I think the next time I am going to wear it is around May.
>>
>>11807236
>>11807168
hi
>>
>>11111111
>>
I have one of their cashmere sweaters and it's really nice and comfy, would recommend. Just be sure you buy the right size.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.