[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw you realise you've drunkenly destroyed your YYPH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1340394614956.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1340394614956.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
>tfw you realise you've drunkenly destroyed your YYPH pants

feels bad being an irresponsible ass
>>
I was on drugs when I teared my 650$ worth acne coat. I cried for a week.
>>
>>11799315
you mean tore?
>>
>>11799315
did you get it repaired or just throw it out?
>>
>>11799315
>acne
you deserved it
>>
>>11799315
the worth is $100 at best, it's another question that you let yourself cucked by acne and paid that much
>>
are you guys poor or what? it's just clothing, just get new one ffs
>>
>>11799153
>drunkenly destroyed
Did you shit yourself, OP?
>>
>tfw your friend spills chocolate milk on your CPs
>>
>>11799581
I don't know how but I tore a hole in the leg and lost buttons... No shit to be seen though
>>
>>11799596
so what? if it's leather, the milk should easily come off, if it's suede, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place
>>
>>11799600
I am glad to hear this. Holes can be repaired, buttons replaced, but shit never really goes away.
>thoughts for living
>>
>>11799608
It was a lot of choco milk and I havent had time to clean it yet
>>
>>11799617
Thank you anon you made me feel a little bit happier today
>>
>>11799315
>Takes drugs
>Wears Acne
>>
>>11799840
i guess he fucked it up, he shoulda uses the drugs on his acne
>>
>>11799153
>vistiting parents over the weekend
>recieve call from neighbour
>there's been a house fire thanks to idiot exchange student getting home drunk and trying to cook and passing out with stove on
>every single piece of clothing I own reeks of smoke
>shoes too
>dry cleaning doesn't help, nothing helps
>insurance doesn't cover it since clothes were technically not destroyed
this was in february and I had just started to feel good about my wardrobe
just kill me now
>>
>>11800946
a hard lesson learned. Invest less time in material goods that are subject to random destruction pretty much anytime and invest more time in a sense of identity and security that won't smell like shit when everything burns down.
>>
>>11801014
you're on the wrong board then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.