[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to let all of you 16-18 year olds that you will look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1471844342580.jpg (103KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
1471844342580.jpg
103KB, 550x826px
Just want to let all of you 16-18 year olds that you will look back at the day you spent all your spare time/money time looking/buying clothes and beating off to tumblr inspo pics and you will cringe. You could be out bettering yourself.

Back when I was heavy into this board someone told me the same thing and I wish I would have listened but I denied it all.
>>
Yeah yeah, /fa/ is for faggots, duh
>>
We make mistakes as we are young, and we learn from them. Young people often repeat the mistakes of past generations. This is nothing new. If you consider yourself to be "old and wise" now, then you should know this because it's basic shit
>>
>>11794923
I'm not wise. Just trying to let a few of them know. I know I would want someone to tell me if I was being retarded.
>>
>>11794936
you wouldn't have listened, just as you once didn't
>>
File: owens stop.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
owens stop.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
Well it helps if you are not a total idiot and realize 90% of this boards threads are trolls, including all of /waywt/ and /rog/
>>
>>11794908
im 21 and depressed clothes make me feel better and slightly more confidence.
>>
>>11794908
This is one of the most narrow minded things I've ever read.

No matter what age, your dress sense reflects your personality, so you should actually make the effort if you want to be representable
>>
>>11795285
I never said that you shouldn't.

Dumb nigger.
>>
File: IMG_3793.jpg (29KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
29KB, 255x352px
>>11795381
>spending money on clothes
>don't
>it's cringe
>"I wish I would've listened"

wew lad
>>
>>11795285
Right, but young people have more of a tendency to become narcissistic and vapid because of it. Being an Instagram prince(ss) at 16 is going to have a lasting effect on your personality, and it probably won't be a good one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.