[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck do i wear pic related with? currently my only pair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1968.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
what the fuck do i wear pic related with? currently my only pair of boots, and i haven't worn them since last winter when i got them and i'm starting to regret my purchase. post fits with these or reasonably priced winter boots
>>
>>11767130
are you a girl?
>>
>>11767173
no
>>
>>11767193
Are you an Eskimo?
>>
>>11767193
yikes okay, imo these only look good on girls. pic related, it's me with slouchy socks, leggings (comfy uni look), and I usually have a warm sweater and a sweet fishtail parka. maybe you can do a male version of my basic outfit?
>>
>>11767208
I'd let you step on me
>>
>>11767208
i like that idea but my main concern is the wool but sticking out of the top
>>
>>11767230
maybe, just don't wear slouchy socks, maybe the wool can sorta "be the socks" in a way. hey if it snows where you live just wear them, these are by far the best snowboops I've ever owned

>>11767219
too sweet and small to step on you sorry, but big boots like these and doc-style boots make me feel like I could step on anyone.
>>
>>11768529
hehe snowboops
>>
They're snowboots, they aren't supposed to be good looking in fits
>>
They're a great investment as a utilitarian piece and not as fashion accessory. If you only wear them half a dozen times in year in worst of weather you'll still eventually get your money's worth especially if you reach old age with all your toes intact.
>>
>>11768582
Pretty much this. I don't understand why anyone would try to look fashionmable when it's -30 celsius outside. Who gives a shit, the only thing that matters is being warm and getting home safe.
>>
Yeah my uni gets cold as shit and snows like 2 ft and I have to walk like 15 minutes to class in the snow and high winds and I bundle up like hell. I make myself huge fluffy scarves to keep warm too. (im the girl in boots) and that's the reason I bought these warm cozy boots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.