[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. Let's do this. /fa/ give me advice on how to look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: eu4.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
eu4.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Okay. Let's do this.

/fa/ give me advice on how to look better.

Anything will do, anything at all. I will consider all options, even killing myself.

I'll post a recent pic of mine, and then older ones if you guys want others.
>>
>>11767039
I can't tell if this is just shitposting at this point
>>
buzzcut and stop frowning
>>
>>11767039
either grow your hair out or cut it short

at that length you need to use product to control the frizz
>>
>>11767047

i was ironically frowning

>>11767046

i want real advice

>>11767058

which products you advice? yeah i have lots of frizz. and i have a round face, im kinda fat

probably wont cut it short since ive been growing it for a year
>>
>>11767039
stop posting your face on 4chan every few weeks asking for random people to tell you how to look better, you're not unattractive, you're fine, have some confidence and everything will be ok
>>
>>11767039
Don't post this attention-whoring nonsense; this isn't /soc/. This belongs in face threads or in fuccboi general at best.
>>
>>11767105

Sorry, I wont do it again then except like >>11767115 said fucxboi generals. I have little confidence, and I want to change stuff about me i just dont know what yet , thats why Im asking for advice
>>
>>11767074
-first, shampoo at most twice a week.
-use a decent leave-in conditioner for curly hair, eg "redken curvaceous"
-after you wash your hair (either with just water, or with shampoo) comb that conditioner through your hair. let it sit there for about 3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
-after you're done showering, pat your hair dry with a tshirt. NEVER rub it with a towel.
-once it's no longer soaking wet, put a generous amount of leave-in conditioner or a moisturizing gel. your hair will stick to your head and look awful until it's completely dry.
-once it's dry, your hair will feel very crusty and crunchy and still look quite flat. this is because the product has formed a cast around your curls and defined them.
-now, gently run your hands through your hair to fluff it up a bit. this will give it some volume with just a little frizz. don't go overboard or you'll get too much frizz.
(I recommend flipping your head upside down while doing this to give more volume on the top)

and there you go. you'll have lots of volume but it will look curl-defined and not gross-frizzy. use a little coconut oil for extra shine if you wish, but only a tiny bit.
>>
>>11767039
First step is to buy Nike Monarchs
>>
>>11767174
also, make sure to get a sulfate-free shampoo.
>>
File: thisisyou.jpg (77KB, 443x570px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.jpg
77KB, 443x570px
Go full Compton core
>>
>>11767174

So let me get this right

I shower using shampoo once a week, or twice at most, and when I finish(before dry my hair) I use a conditioner on it, let it in there for a while, then wash in cold water, then I use a styling gel stuff? And massage my hair a bit? Do I do this everyday or like the conditioner part once per 3 days?
>>
>>11767217

I dont really look like him I think. I frown in that pic so I get smaller eyes. Dumb i know, but I dig his style and I actually already wear some of his stuff.

>>11767177

And I use coconut oil already, it makes my hair nice, kinda like the Soundgarden Singer. I sometimes use a cream too, but idk what its called. Its like a styling stuff, but its not a gel, and your hair looks wet w it so I dont use it very much.
>>
>>11767233
sounds right. use conditioner every day, shampoo at most twice a week. on days you're not shampooing, use just a bit of leave-in conditioner instead of the gel.

I'd say don't worry about the gel for now and look for a conditioner that works for you. as you go along you'll figure out just how much product to use in your hair without it looking too flat. the gel is better for days that you shampoo, when your hair is fresh and all the product you've used throughout the week is completely washed out of your hair. on these days you'll have lots of volume but also lots of frizz.

make sure you find a gel that's moisturizing, specifically for curly hair
>>
>>11767274
one last thing: please lose weight

your cheeks and jaw will become more defined and your face won't look so round. with curly/voluminous hair it looks better to have some contrast with sharper facial features.
>>
>>11767039
Why do you look so angry?

>>11767217
I agree wit anon. Just embrace this and your're good to go. Just don't join a gang. Gangs aren't /fa/
>>
>>11767047
This

A buzzcut will make you look older.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.