[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the most effay game console and why is it the PC, psp3000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 029.png (291KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
291KB, 580x381px
what is the most effay game console and why is it the PC, psp3000 piano black and the gameboy micro?
>>
>>11765301
game consoles aren't effay.

hell anything having to do with video games is the polar opposite of effay.
>>
File: fa micom.png (418KB, 760x509px) Image search: [Google]
fa micom.png
418KB, 760x509px
>>11765311
honestly this
also PC is not a console you dumb stupid piece of shit
the only console close to effay is the famicom
>>
>>11765311
Why?
>>
For me it's the Gameboy SP. The peak of portable consoles which are the only effay consoles.
>>
File: thats question.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
thats question.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
Is playing world of warcraft in your underwear at 9.30 P.M on a saturday night effay?

t. doing just that
>>
File: gameboysp.jpg (390KB, 1373x1110px) Image search: [Google]
gameboysp.jpg
390KB, 1373x1110px
>>11765342
>>
>>11765344
only if you're dressed in rick owens underwear
>>
File: ibm_pc.jpg (295KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
ibm_pc.jpg
295KB, 1024x685px
>>11765301
Most consoles are not /fa/. Exceptions might be the Famicom >>11765337, the Sega Genesis (more for sound than for appearances), and the Gameboy Advance SP (as others said).

Most PCs are also not /fa/. For one, the "master race" meme is a big strike against PCs. Obsessing over frame-rate and high-end graphics is the opposite of /fa/. Also, installing gaudy case designs and LEDs isn't /fa/ either. Finally, your PC can certainly have highest specs, but you better make full use of the. Having high specs to play League of Legends and shitpost on 4chan isn't /fa/. Examples of things done right: High-end graphics card to appreciate a unique art style, or high-end CPU to play Dwarf Fortress.

Classic PC designs are pretty /fa/, though, and lots of old DOS games had an interesting aesthetic.
>>
>>11765433
this guy gets it
>>
>>11765338
They don't do anything. More often than not they aren't the "art" that so many claim them to be (tho there are some beautifully made games out there) and they're just time sucks. They give you dopamine for accomplishing imaginary tasks and a person can use their time for INFINITELY better things like exercise, reading, art, talking to people, meditating, cooking a nice meal, or fucking.

Being a nothing person isn't fashionable. Make something, don't just spend your time enjoying other's creations.

Only exception is if you're a video game developer, then it's part of you making things. Other than that, video games are pretty fuckin retarded.
>>
>>11765344
>wearing underwear after labor day
>>
>>11765501
when you read you consume other people's creations too
>>
>>11765501
This. I wasted a few good years of my life doing nothing but playing games all day, and when reality finally hit me I realized I had no interesting skills and no real accomplishments. Do yourself a favor and find a better way to spend your time, it's alright to play them now and then with some friends but please don't make it a serious "hobby"
>>
>>11765501
>tells people to read
>tells people to not spend time enjoying other's creations
???
never got this meme
>>
>>11765301
>pc
>/fa/
It's the trademark trait of neckbeards.
At least that's the conception that currently exists.
If anything any old consoles from the 90s prior are /fa/ if you're going for a hipster/contrarian/90s aesthetic.
The only thing I'd consider from this century is the PS2 and maybe the PS4 because of their slim and minimalistic silhouettes.
>>
>>11765542
>>11765744

Y'all are right. Sorry for that. I should've said you shouldn't spend your time not absorbing anything of substance. Or something along those lines.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.