[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's kind of funny how the first time I came to /fa/ was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (237KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 720x1080px
It's kind of funny how the first time I came to /fa/ was to asked if I could find a pair of denim similar to the ones Harry Styles was wearing and then ending up find out that those were SLP d02s and costed $500. I remember at that time my budget being $60 and was shocked there were pants that expensive. Now a year later I own 9 pairs of d02s and 8 pairs of SLP boots, I don't even know why I do this anymore.
>>
>>11764176
because you're autistic?
>>
I wish I was as qt as Hedi
>>
Why would you pay that much for clothes that make you look like a twink anyway?
>>
>paying $500 for denim

This one year made you dumber tbqbhwyfi (to be quite brutally honest with you fucking idiot)
>>
>>11764176
>I own 9 pairs of d02s and 8 pairs of SLP boots
jesus christ you got memed fucking hard
I feel sorry for you man
>>
>>11764178
fpbp
>>
I'm poor so I wouldn't understand either. Is this what rich kids have to do to fit in?
>>
p sure harrystyles mostly wears paige denim

and i own 1 pair of d02s, they're not worth the price. boots are amazing though, you should post your collection, that would be cool
>>
>>11764313
Depends who you talk to the answer varies, but there are some people willing to save a portion of what they make and buy high end stuff.

>>11764176
The price things i feel ya, i remember first copping dr denim's for $80 and thinking they were on the high end of my budget since buying fast fashion $30 jeans. The threshold keeps going up but i'm at a point where i'm generally happy with my wardrobe and less inclined to cop more/new things atm
>>
>>11764380
i am also interested in a collection pic
>>
>>11764176
Honestly still want a pair, how are the fits?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.