[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you get good tapered jeans? I'm gonna check h&m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Where can you get good tapered jeans?
I'm gonna check h&m soon to see if the hype is real.

Also what are some shorts I can wear?
>>
>>11759273
the best tapered jeans are decent quality (not h&m) and then taken to a tailor.
>>
>>11759273
there are going to be idiots on here who tell you H&M sucks for no reason other than it's cheap, but they are actually good. really solid and cheap jeans
>>
>>11759297
i disagree.
jeans should last you years not months.
>>
>>11759302
if you get the shitty thin ones, they'll last you months.

they released a super-skinny edition awhile ago and its a really thick material and have lasted me a year so far with only difference being that the wash faded
>>
>>11759273
In my honest opinion they are a good fit, decent material. Only problem is they fade quickly. But hey there cheap.
>>
>>11759297
bullshit

h&m is fast fashion in every sense of the word and it shows
>>
>>11759564
so, you're saying if i bought this one edition of super-skinny jeans, i would see the quality?

OP, don't buy h&m jeans.
get something decent and have it altered by a tailor to your liking.
>>
>>11759720
Seems like alot of work just to look good in jeans.
>>
>>11759784
it's two trips
one to the jeans store
one to the tailor
drop trip
>>
>>11759293
No. You buy jeans fit as they are or you custom made them. You don't alter jeans that's just not the way it's supposed to be
>>
>>11759297
If anyone's gonna buy the raw jeans, make sure you wash/soak them first, because if not, they're gonna tear after several wears.
>>
>>11759933
right, because everyone has the same proportions.
>>
>>11759972
Lol yeah that's the point. You buy the fit, the fit makes you look good, not your legs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.