[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend like its 2013 >Goth Ninja is a thing >HY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473196218029.jpg (27KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473196218029.jpg
27KB, 450x675px
ITT: We pretend like its 2013

>Goth Ninja is a thing
>HY is the /fa/ standard of cuts
>Geobaskets are the best thing
>We make fun of Dadcore
>We post useful infographs
>
>
fill in the blanks. Pic related.
>>
palewave
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
>>11755997

>to cop or not to cop?????
>>
>>11755997
iron rangers and desert boots
>>
raf dip dye + cdg meme converse
>>
Who else is still rocking kind of HY.
>>
>I'm happy and in a relationship

This feels good.
>>
not gonna lie, i think /fa/ has kind of fizzeld out since then. Like its not so active anymore.
>>
>>11756174
I am, though it got quite mainstream here in LA.
>>
>>11756174
A shitload of people. It's still immensely popular, even if it's on the decline.
>>
>>11756184

same here ;_;

learning to enjoy single life though, if a bit slowly
>>
>>11755997
C A S E M O D S
>>
>>11756174
I've had one since '11 and I'm desperate to do something new. I buzzed it last summer after dying my hair blue for a couple of months, but my head is way too round for a buzz. Right now I'm rocking a big beard, which might balance out the roundness, but I'm shaving that off real soon too.

srs /fa/milia, if you got hair suggestions, I'm here.
>>
>>11756031
>>11756162

>>
>>11756174
I wear mine with a Morissey quiff and a beard. Still going strong, still get compliments.
>>
>>11755997
I got into /fa/ at the end of 2012, the 2013 is the time i most remember this shit
I miss those times, now i just come for the tattoo threads
>>
File: 1385200830940.jpg (1MB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1385200830940.jpg
1MB, 827x1169px
>>11755997
The Human appendix is an obsolete thing, its origins unclear, its purpose vestigial. It waits in silence at the end of some forty feet of gut, role long forgotten by nature, its function a service no longer need by beings that walk this earth, build social engines, build machines and biochemical answers to the psychological hangnails of a species that has long since taken control of this aqueous rock.
It tends to revolt - it is a disgruntled employee rendered redundant by the very diet that grew out brains to a place capable of understanding social dynamics, quantum mechanics, jazz, chaos theory, philosophy and chaos theory.
Ancient graves lined hard with petrified flowers, simple tools fashioned from bone and prayers we'll never hear.
They tell me it was once crucial to digesting seeds, bark, roughage of the breed we no longer encounter. Now a hold-over, it roils in anger at a diet its master could never comprehend. It revolts, a growing band of pain in the lower left quadrant of a woman whose first memory involved an impeccably suited oberfuhrer spooning hot cereal into her mouth like a father in the darkest days of the second war.
They had occupied her little northern town, quartered in bedrooms and basements. She'd sat on the lap of a spotless eugenic enforcer, unaware that her blonde hair and blue eyes were the only thing saving her from a fate too dark to comprehend, cattle cars streaming under an empty promise wrought in steel.
Others were not so lucky. Others in her family simply vanished, despondent idealists working the underground, bombing bridges, slitting brown-shirted throats in the dead of night, dragging their corpses into gutters and storm drains. A family dedicated to resistance. A people that fight. A people that do not go quietly.
>>
>>11761216
lol I miss poet
>>
>>11757150
>>11756184

trying to enjoy it as well. I think I like it more but other times I wish I was in a happy relationship like my friends...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.