[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /fa/ the most insecure board on 4chan? >i-i-is X effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: insecure[1].jpg (88KB, 639x404px) Image search: [Google]
insecure[1].jpg
88KB, 639x404px
Is /fa/ the most insecure board on 4chan?

>i-i-is X effay?
>s-should I buy this?
>daily generals people who are thinner than them
>tfw people wear nicer clothes than me

Even /mlp/ fags are more self assured than you guys.
>>
>>11753761
Welcome to fashion, the ONLY art form in which an artist's decisions are entirely based on other people's opinions.
>>
>>11753815
>fashion
>art
ayy lmao
>>
>>11753761
why do people lose there shit on the 'is x-effay?' theyre usually just fun threads not to be taken too seriously, like the effay lighters threads, people lose their shit. what the fuck else do you expect the board to talk about all the time, go to /r/mfa is youre desperately seeking advice on how to dress
>>
>>11754552
Just out of curiosity went to check what that mfa looks like. Sorted best from last month.
damn
looks like I need to buy 3 trendy tees
>>
>>11754552
>if youre desperately seeking advice on how to dress

But thats the exactly what Im talking about. Insecure people on here desperately trying to fit in. Very little innovation and a whole lot of "does wearing x make me fit in with a bunch of people I will never meet in real life"

I don't really a have problem with "is this effay threads," just the over all insecurity of this place.
>>
>>11753815
>art

I bet that you look like pic related
and that you dont think you look like a dweeb
>>
>>11754730
>>11753859
People who don't see fashion as an art are probably the same insecure people begging to fit in. Just using fashion as an accessory to try and impress people. At least people who see it as an art own their style and aren't trying to quickly adopt the flavor of the month trend so they can circlejerk with a bunch of nobodies online.
>>
>>11754739
>im not insecure, you are!
stop projecting

ill try my hardest and agree that fashion could be an art, but certainly not when you are dressing yourself
talk to me when you have a pageant or whatever

>le im an artist
>check out my black and white selfie I took with a oddly shaped hat
>see how im making a weird face? thats art, and I totally dont look like a retard
cringe
>>
>>11754819
You accuse me of projecting, but then rattle off a list of greentext strawmen. Fashion is an art when you are designing you own clothing, or combining fits to create something interesting. Not letting other's notions of what is cool define how you dress.
>>
>>11753761
Because /fa/ is full of immature teenage boys who think wearing better clothes and being "effay" will make up for their shitty personalities and dull lifestyles
>>
makes sense, this is one of the youngest boards on the site
>>
OP is a fag. But he's right.

I've only been lurking here for 3 days, but I honestly can't tell the difference between this board's WAYWT and Cringe threads.

I get that its real easy and affordable to borrow your parent's clothing from the 70's-80's, they might've been the coolest kids in the world back in their day, but save that shit for photoshoots and indie album covers.

>>11754739
I'd wager that less than 5% of this board's regulars have their own style.
>>
Thinspo generals are the best in all 4chan, stop envying fatty
>>
>>11754840
/thread
>>
>>11753815
>art form
not all self expression is art, holy shit
>>
>>11754739
runway fashion is art
stuff people actually wear isn't
are you retarded
>>
>>11753761
>people insecure about their appearance
>showing up on a board about appearance
congratulations you cracked the code
>>
It's easily the most pseuso board
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.