[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to the barber alone for the first time wtf do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: j5UrAlQ.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
j5UrAlQ.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>tfw going to the barber alone for the first time
wtf do I do /fa/
how am I supposed to tell him how I want my hair I've never went on my own before
>>
>>11749275
show him a picture
also what do you mean you've never been to the barber on your own. did your mother always instruct him what to do?
>>
>>11749279
How is he supposed to get it right from a picture though? This never makes sense of me. What if he makes fun of me?
Also yes, my dad or mom took me and just told him to trim it down but I've had the same haircut since I was kid so I want to change it.
>>
>>11749285
>How is he supposed to get it right from a picture though?
he will if he's worth a damn. obviously it won't look 1:1 the same but if he's good he should know what to do to make it fit your face
>What if he makes fun of me?
then he's a retard who scares off people who want to give him money
>>
>>11749285

>What if he makes fun of me

Why would he?
>>
>>11749295
>>11749300
The thing is I live in a pretty shitty and uncultured town, literally everyone here has the SAME haircut, I feel like either he won't know what to do or make fun of me for asking for a different haircut than everyone else. I literally went to buy cheddar cheese the other day and the shop clerk laughed at me and said he had no idea what "cheddar cheese" is. Everyone around me was laughing too.
>>
are you like 14 or something
>>
>>11749308
>said he had no idea what "cheddar cheese" is
what the fuck where do you live
are there any bigger towns around you?
>>
>>11749313
There's city near my town that's actually ok but I have to drive there and I have no car.
>>
>>11749328
no buses?
>>
>>11749330
We have buses but it's expensive as shit. If you haven't guessed yet I'm literally trapped in this shithole until I can afford a car.
>>
>>11749336
bike that shit bruh
your ass is gonna look amazing
>>
>>11749308
Bruh wtf, your town sounds like the village or something out of a film setting. Normally a barber will have the skills to do anything you want, as long as it's not madness. For my two cents, after you show and/or describe what you want, don't be afraid to tell him/her to stop halfway if they aren't doing it how you want. If you cant go to a reputable barber where you can see good haircuts coming out, or they don't have pictures on the walls and stuff as demos, Then go to your weird local one but try to be as clear as possible about what you want, without being rude. It will be easiest to bring a picture like anon said. Hope this helps.
>>
>>11749350
Alright, thanks a lot anon. I really hope he doesn't actually fuck my shit up.
>>
>>11749313
Fucking hell, I lost my shit to this. Cheddar cheese? Really?

I need to visit your town one day, anon. It sounds surreal.
>>
>>11749279
>taking a picture to the barber

Lmao
>>
>>11750065
I always show a picture of myself on my phone with a side view and front view.

Does this make me autistic? I've been doing this for years and update the picture every so often.
>>
>>11750114
You do know they can just look at your head right?
>>
are you fucking 12 years old or something
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.